forty-four.

"That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen!" (Y/n) yelled, her bandages coming off of her back and head. "But also, oh my god, I love you all so much!"

While flying through the air, Iida told Bakugo, "Bakugo, on my mark--"

"Don't tell me what to do!" he barked back, using his other hand to hold on tightly to (Y/n)'s thigh.

"It's not the time to fight, guys!" Kirishima mediated.

As Mr. Compress flew through the air after them, Mt. Lady grew and stopped him, telling them to go. Finally, they reached the ground. (Y/n) created a slight ramp field to help stop them.

The five went into town, in front of the station to recuperate. While Midoriya was on the phone with Todoroki, Bakugo and (Y/n) couldn't stop thinking about the situation.

"Our rescue totally worked," Midoriya told Todoroki on the phone.

"A rescue? That's not what happened back there," Bakugo barked, hearing Midoriya on the phone. "You idiots just happened to be our best escape route!"

"He means 'thank you'," (Y/n) translated, sitting on the ground next to Bakugo, who was standing up.

"You're welcome!" Kirishima gave a thumbs up while giving (Y/n) his jacket to cover and protect her open back wound.

"We had to get out of there so All Might could destroy that guy," Bakugo explained calmly.

"Can you stand?" Kirishima asked (Y/n) after giving her his jacket.

She nodded in response and he and Bakugo helped her up, Bakugo allowing himself to be a crutch for her. Then All Might appeared on the big screen, all scrawny and bloodied up.

"Oh my god," (Y/n) gasped, holding her hand to her mouth.

As the fight ensued, All Might frozen in place, Bakugo muttered, "Beat this guy."

As Midoriya and Bakugo screamed for All Might to beat All for One, (Y/n)'s vision began to blur. She started to go in and out of consciousness, Bakugo trying to hold her up. She then lost consciousness finally, Bakugo picking her up and holding her bridal style as he watched the fight.

"All Might wins!" the reported announced to the crowd, causing them to go insane and waking (Y/n) up.

As the crowd chanted "All Might" over and over again, (Y/n) couldn't help but let the tears she had been holding flow. She felt the quirk energy All Might had basically die out as she watched the screen through a clouded view.

"We can't go anywhere," Iida said, trying to look around the huge crowd. "I wish we could find Todoroki and Yaoyorozu."

"Let's just head that way." Kirishima pointed towards a way out of the crowd. "We should let the heroes know we got Bakugo and (L/n) in case they're looking for them."

"Good idea," Iida agreed, beginning to move.

"Now," All Might said, pointing to the camera. "Now, it's your turn."

The crowd cheered but (Y/n) looked to Midoriya, remembering the matching quirk energies and knew what All Might meant. She sighed and leaned her head against Bakugo's chest, listening to his heartbeat slow down after the experience.

(A/n): If you're re-reading this to see the editing and minor changes, you may have noticed how I have drastically changed this part

(A/n): If you're re-reading this to see the editing and minor changes, you may have noticed how I have drastically changed this part. While editing it, I found it really dumb and decided to cut it out. I apologize if you liked it, but I really didn't.