sixty.

"Is he... for real?" Sero questioned as Togata stretched.

"Oh yeah, totes real," Togata responded.

"Mirio, you're impossible," Amajiki said as he leaned his head against the wall. "It would've been simple enough to just tell them: this is what it's like, this is what we learned from it. Not everyone has your level of drive, plus think of how bad it will look if some of them can't recover after fighting you. No one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed."

"I bet he's just trying to psych us out," Kirishima said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Hey, listen up, it's story time!" Hado stated as she messed with Ashido's horns. "Long ago, a student in class got frustrated and quit being a hero and it was terrible for everyone, did you know that? So Togata, your job is tough but you better make sure you know what you're doing be careful, okay?"

"Please stop touching those,." Ashido winced as Hado pushed her horns back and forth.

As Kirishima and Tokoyami talked to Togata, (Y/n) started to twist her back to stretch it out since she wasn't wearing her suit and would most likely have to go into second form. Then it was time to start.

"The close combat team should surround him first thing," Sato suggested as they were about to start.

"Let's do this!" Kirishima said as he hardened his arms. "We've got ourselves a new mentor. Thanks for the opportunity man, the opportunity to kick your butt!"

Midoriya then went straight for him, Togata shocking everyone as his clothes fell off of him. He pulled back on his pants and revealed things can go right through him.

"I think I'll take out the long distance fighters!" Togata said as he popped up behind Jiro, scaring the crap out of her.

"(L/n), go up!" Kirishima then put his hands together, creating a boost for her as she took the sign to jump off of his hands. 

She ran towards her red-haired friend, stepping on his hands as she leaped off of him. She created a small steppingstone, grabbing the edge of it as she used the built-up momentum to flip herself onto it as she kneeled on the bright blue piece.

Togata then took out all of the long distance fighters by punching them in the stomach, making things look much easier than they truly were.

"I think that's it for the long distance fighters," Togata said as he looked at all the students he took out, then looked up at (Y/n). "Except you, you're the one I have to look out for."

Midoriya then explained how they would have to beat him, (Y/n) using her quirk to keep an eye on Togata. He then began to run at the rest of the students, sinking through the floor at the last second.

"He went under!" Sato yelled as Togata sank.

(Y/n) watched him go under, seeing his energy go through the floor and about to shoot up behind Midoriya. But before she could say anything, it seemed that he had already predicted the movement. 

Midoriya was about to counter Togata, but was actually beat by him in an instant. Togata then took out all of the close range fighters instantly, leaving (Y/n) behind in the air.

"So, you're one of the special ones, huh?" he asked as he slipped back on his pants.

"Yeah, come at me," (Y/n) said as she aimed a blast at him with her free hand. "You can't get the drop on me either."

"We'll see about that," Togata responded as he sank through the floor to launch himself up at (Y/n).

Just as he was about to launch up, (Y/n) jumped off of the small steppingstone as she got onto another. This surprised him when he came up and found her behind him. She attempted to blast him, only for him to dodge the attack at the last second.