Chapter 3

AN/ I am writing these in advance so I can have some chapters to cushion when I release a chapter. I am still trying to figure when I will update, but I hope everyone who reads this can understand X3

         In the morning, I can feel a warm presence in my arms, Woo is still laying down asleep. I savor the moment, looking at the small details of his face, his cute moles, his soft lips. My train of thought is broken as I see him scrunch his eyes as he wakes up.

         "Morning, Woo," I say warmly hugging him tighter. He giggles lightly, and I release him so he can get up, but he pulls my arms back around him.

         "Five more minutes Sannie." I hear him say in his morning voice. His voice was warm, soothing and somewhat scratchy.

         "God, why is he so cute?" I ask myself, and hear a response.

         "Master, it's good to hear you are awake again. You aren't mad at me, are you?" I hear Rose ask from, wherever she is.

         "Of course I'm not mad Rose, you did what you thought was right. I can't fault you for that. Plus I also got to hold Woo, which is a bonus in my book. Are you okay?" I ask in response.

         "I am fine Master, I just didn't want to make you any more upset so I left to patrol the area." she tells me. I sigh, and apparently that was enough to get a response from Woo.

         "You okay San?" He asks in his sleepy voice. He turns to face me, which makes me blush a little seeing how close our faces are.

         "Yeah, sorry. Uhm my familiar is just unhappy, and it tends to make me a little sad when she gets this way. Uhm, thank you for sleeping with me... okay that came out wrong." I say sitting up and blushing. Why do I always phrase things so weird? I look over to him and he just giggles, as he sits up stretching.

         "Well I didn't get woken up, so i assume you slept well?" he asks. I think back and realize that this is the first time in years that I have actually slept throughout the whole night. I nod with a slightly shocked look.

         "Yeah, I actually did. Again, thank you. I don't remember the last time I got such sound sleep." I say as I watch him get up and turn to look at me. He was smiling and put his hand out for me to grab. I take it and he pulls me up and out of bed.

         "Good to hear. Go get a shower, I'll get one after, and we can see what to do once we are all awake." He says heading to the living room. I smile and grab my clothes from the dresser, so I can go get my shower.

                                                                        :@:

                                                                Wooyoung

         I am so happy that San let me lay with him, and even sleep with him. His morning voice is like heaven to me. I leave his room and go to the living room, seeing SeongHwa and HongJoong sitting, leaning on each other on the couch. They look up at me expectantly as I shut San's door behind me.

         "So, how is he? Did he sleep well? Did you?" SeongHwa asks impatiently.

         "Calm down SeongHwa, let the kid speak." HongJoong says motioning for me to sit and talk with them.

         "He seems to be fine, or as close as it gets after what happened last night" I say while I sit down. Continuing, I say, " He also seems to have slept well, even said that he can't remember the last time he slept so well. As for me, I slept like a log." This seems to relieve them, I see them relax into the couch, which makes me laugh.