Chapter 50

San

         The next few days pass by with us filming a couple days for challenge 82, and we all have fun doing things with fans, and just doing weird things in general. We go back home to Korea shortly after, and start the process of making a new mini album, which we knew would drive Atiny wild.

         "Okay so today we are going to record and then we can really start to practice the dance?" Yeosang asks and we are excited to learn something new again.

         "Yes, but you need to practice for the MAMA's too," Eden says, making us all look at him in shock.

         "Wait, we are performing at the MAMA's this year? I thought we were just doing GDA's..." HongJoong says in awe. We all jump around, happy and excited.

         "Yeah, we got asked a little while ago, and it's a big opportunity for you guys. While you are preparing for Answer we can get everything ready for MAMA's. You can shoot the video and after you do, you can start practicing for the award show." he tells us, and we are ecstatic.

         After him telling us we get taken to get our hair changed, and my aunt already has a look on her face of excitement. She knows exactly what we are going to look like and is living for it. I laugh and text noona.

Haneul noona

SanSan:

We are getting a color change today

Noona:

Oh? What's it going to look like? Or do you know yet?

SanSan:

Not sure but aunt Lilith is excited so it must be good.

         I laugh and look over to see Woo getting his color added and smile, seeing that he is getting my pale color put in his hair too. I smirk and watch as my hair is carefully changed to the colors of my true form.

         When our hair is done we are told we can go practice our vocals before we record. Woo and I go practice together and when we are done we head over to the recording booth. We record and head back home so we can practice tomorrow with a full night's rest.

:@:

         The next day we are in the dance studio learning the new dance, learning new things as we go. Everyone is excited and full of energy to get this song down so we can go shoot the music video. The video is going to be done, but we need to keep quiet about when it's coming out.

         I watch the dance instructor closely, matching his movements and adding in my own style. We all watch closely, Yunho and Woo picking up on it the quickest and I am close behind, trying my hardest to keep up.

         "Alright now I want you to all try it once and I'll see how you do." the instructor tells us. We all head to our spots and dance what we know, only the three of us had figured out the whole dance, but we start helping each other. I help Jongho, and Woo helps Yeosang. Yunho goes to help Mingi while SeongHwa and HongJoong just watch us all, learning from all of us.

          "Good, good. You guys are getting better at this, now start practicing that and use a camera to help you figure out the timing if you think you need it." the instructor says, then leaves with a smile on his face.