Chapter 27

-Time Skip past Hala Hala era-

San

         It's been a while since we had our comeback with Say My Name and Hala Hala. We even did a tour, which was so much fun. We got to see so many fans! When we got home we took a while off, getting to be ourselves again. To hold our lovers, and be alone. I am going to meet Woo's family in a few days, and after we come back we will learn what our new songs are.

         "Come on Sannie, we need to get our things packed!" Woo says enthusiastically. I chuckle at his excitement and decide to do as he asks, and pack up my clothes to get ready to head for his family's house. I grab some shirts, and place them in my bag before going to the living room.

         "So, you two will be gone for a few days, Hwa and Joong will be gone, wow. Now if we can get Yeo and Jongho out," Mingi laughs as I put my bags down. I laugh and look up at the others and see Mingi sitting on the couch with Yunho laying over him.

         "Well I think they were thinking of going to see Jongho's family, but you can check with them." Woo says coming from our room with his bags.

          "Well, there you go. Anyways, you two have fun hanging with your mom," I say pointing to Mingi. They're going to have dinner with his mom and Yunho is living for it, while Mingi looks extremely nervous.

         "Your mom loves me," Yunho says, reassuring his boyfriend.

         "If anyone should be nervous, it's me," I say, sitting down next to the couple. Honestly, I am so nervous about meeting Woo's parents, and little brother, that I don't know what to do with myself.

         "You shouldn't be. I'm sure his parents will love you." Yunho says, lifting his head. I see Woo come out of our bedroom now wearing a slightly springy look, compared to me. I look at his very light colored dress shirt, light jeans, and sneakers, comparing them to my usual black t-shirt, pants, and combat boots.

         "I think we are dressed for very different things." I say, getting up to go get changed.

         "You don't need to change if you don't want to." Woo says, reaching for my hand. I stop and think for a moment.

         "Your family knows you are gay, right?" I ask, turning to look at him, extremely nervous.

         "I, uhmmm... not yet?" he says nervously. I hear Yunho and Mingi laugh from the couch.

         "Good luck bro!" Mingi calls, which makes me groan. I go inside and change into a white dress shirt, pale blue jeans, and white sneakers. I rake my fingers through my, now blonde hair nervously.

 I rake my fingers through my, now blonde hair nervously