Chapter 49

AN/ thank you guys for reading my story so much XD y'all are amazing

Wooyoung

         We are talking and eating and I see Sannie take his mom out of the room, and I just continue talking to Markus. He keeps telling me things that Haneul noona has told him about Sannie.

         "So apparently he was actually super hyper as a little kid, but slowly got really shy. Which is when he found Stelliana and Karina. Nobody really knew if he was going to take after his mom or dad, and all I know is who his mom is... Haneul doesn't talk about his dad much." he sighs. I laugh and he looks at me confused.

         "Probably because nobody would believe her," I say and look at the others who are all joking around, but I see SeongHwa and HongJoong talking to noona.

         "What do you mean?" he asks.

         "Well I don't know about her dad, but Sannie's dad is Lucifer," I say, then take a drink of coke. I can see his look of disbelief and I just laugh.

         I can see in his blue and green eyes that he is confused and doesn't know what to think. I finish eating my meal and he looks at me again.

         "So who did he take after?" he asks and I laugh.

         "He took heavily after his father, but can use water magic like he's breathing." I say and he is confused for a moment. I see Sannie walk in with his mom, and they have a couple bags with them.

         He sits down, giving a quick peck on my cheek and we finish the night with his family. They leave and I look at San, who is now texting someone on his phone.

         "Whatcha doin'" I ask and he just smiles.

         "I'll tell you when we get home." he tells me.

:@:

San

         After getting back to the hotel I put the two clothing bags up, taking Woo and showing him. My mom had brought them for us so we can model them at the con.

         "What do you mean?" Woo asks.

         "Well, since we have tomorrow free, and we were hoping to see some of the floor, I figured we could go, and be models for mom's clothes at the same time. We get masks and hats to go with them, so we can kinda hide in plain sight. We can also hang out with my friends if you want." I tell him and he just laughs at my rambling.

          "Sounds fun Sannie," he tells me, giving me a grin and kissing me. I smile and we get showers, so we can head to bed. I take a quick picture with Shiber, so people know I haven't forgotten him. I hear Woo laugh off to the side when I do, but he understands.

:@:

         The next morning I pull out the outfits and smile, they look amazing, and I love the looks. I pull them out and I see a response on my phone from Stelliana saying she is game to help us get in and play goalie if anyone recognizes us.

          "What's going on Sannie?" I hear my sleepy Woo whine from the bed behind me.

         "It's time to get up baby, we are going to the convention today with Karina and Stelliana." I tell him and point to the outfits I pulled out.

" I tell him and point to the outfits I pulled out