Chapter 55

AN? Thank you all for reading X3 You guys are amazing!

Wooyoung

         We came home and took a nap before going to practice our opening for GDA's.

         "So, since we are doing the opening together, why don't we play to each other's strengths?" I ask San. He nods, and we start thinking about how we would do the dance. We settle on me doing my sexy dancing and him doing his krumping, which turns into a modern dance as we join in the middle.

         "Okaaaay," San says, and makes me laugh. We run through the dance a few times after getting the ideas together, then hear the others coming. I smile and we take a break as they all enter the room. They see that we are taking a break and I see Yunho tilt his head.

         "So, have you guys been working all morning on that intro dance?" he asks me.

         "Yep, and it's going to be a lot of fun." Sannie says, clapping his hands together and bouncing around. I laugh at his enthusiasm, and we get to work, practicing the dance break, and how we will switch from our new song to wonderland.

         We practice for a while and everyone seems to be excited and hyped to show the new song. Our instructor comes in and sees us all taking a short break.

         "Can I see you boys run the whole thing through, intro included?" he asks us. Sannie and I smile, nodding before getting into position.

:@:

San

         As we get into position Woo and I share a small chuckle, everyone watching us as we begin. As we dance I can see everyone staring in shock, and our instructor is nodding, seemingly happy with how we are doing. We stop and the whole group is quiet.

         "Did you like it?" Woo asks and I look at everyone, Yunho starts clapping, followed shortly by everyone else. I grin and wrap an arm around Woo's neck, chuckling and he smiles.

         "See, I told you they would like it." I say to him. Everyone gets into place and we start practicing our songs, and dance break.

:@:

         "That was fantastic, I think you guys are ready. Why don't we get everything squared away and then you should be ready for this weekend." the instructor says as we sit down and rest.

         All of us are excited and happy, knowing that we just have a couple small things to work on. I smile and we get things ready, practicing for the coming days.

         We head home tired, and feeling like we can do anything. I am happy as I listen to our music, humming as we ride. Woo lays his head on me as he naps.

:@:

         Every day until Golden Disks was like this, and it was fun. Today we are going on stage, and we are ready early. I sit with Woo and we talk about what we want to do on stage.

         "Wanna show off a bit of us?" he asks me.

         "What do you mean?"

         "Why don't we link arms? We already have a very couple-esque dance intro." he chuckles. I smile and nod.

         "Yeah, it sounds cute, wanna practice?" I ask and he shrugs. We practice alone a bit and grin when we get it down. I smile and sit down, waiting for our time to go up. Woo sits on my lap, making me laugh.

         "What are we doing after this?" he asks.

          "Don't know, but something like this would be nice," I say as I wrap my arms around his waist, just happy to hold him. He laughs and we wait.

         When we get called on we go to our platforms and grin, waiting for our marks.

AN/ This is the end of the story, I will try writing others, and I am so happy to have everyone who read this story. Thank you to everyone who has read this X3

Also I have another story if you so wish to read it, I hope you guys will like it too. Have fun and stream Thanxx

The new story is Hidden King