Chapter 37

San

         I come back to my room after a warm shower, seeing my father and aunt standing in the room with my group mates. They stare at me as I enter the room with no shirt on, only my pants and a towel on my head. I grab a shirt from my dresser and go sit on my bed, I can see the others sitting on my couch and I wave.

         "Hello, everyone." I say, no emotion in my voice. I see my aunt run over to me, along with my father, and they hug me and touch me.

         "Are you okay? How bad were you hurt?" my father asks, then sees Lily asleep on my bed. I see his eyes grow as big as plates.

         "Why did you let yourself get hurt like that? Where is that bastard?" my aunt asks, giving me a once over.

         "I'm fine now, I was bad enough that once I got these three here I passed out. I did it to keep Woo safe, and I don't know where he is. I brought everyone here so uncle couldn't touch us." I say, rattling off answers to questions. They are all over me so I can't put my shirt on.

         I look over seeing that Woo is almost drooling at my abs, and I look at the others who seem a bit too aware of him staring. I move my family off me and put my shirt on, not for my sake, but for Woo's so he won't be too embarrassed.

         "Awww, it was cute seeing Woo staring at something like that," Mingi says, seeming disappointed. I watch as Woo covers his face, but looks over at me with a smile. I return with a, hopefully, warm smile, and get a weird look from my aunt. I return to my cold self and she kneels in front of me, and making me sit.

         "Think about your heart for me, I need to check what is left." she tells me, hovering her hand over my heart. I sigh heavily and do as I am told, and I can feel the air around her hand warm. I open my eyes and I see what is left of my heart.

         "Well, at least you still have something left, but I didn't know your soul was purple." she says, giving an odd look to me. I shake my head.

         "No, my soul is red, almost maroon, like the demon mist, with small flecks of a pale color, maybe purple?" I say, almost whispering the last part. "Woo's color is blue though."

         I look at the small shard of my heart that everyone can see. Hearts are roughly the size of your real heart, maybe a bit bigger, but this was as tall as a heart, but as skinny as a pencil. It was sharp, and looked almost like you could cut someone with it. I see it's color is a pretty purple, with purple flecks dancing in it. But looking closer I can see a small crack in it, it's fragile and ready to break again.

         "Your heart is a mix of the two?" my father asks Woo. He shrugs and looks at my aunt confused. I watch as she runs over and tells him to do the same, as he does I can see his heart.

:@:

Wooyoung

         I see his aunt come over to me and ask me to do the same as she did for San. I am scared that because of what I did that my heart would have changed, but I've not seen it up close yet. When I open my eyes I see a full heart, making San's look sad in comparison, and it is blue on one side with his red and purple flecks combining in the middle for a gorgeous purple.

         I can hear as the others gasp at the sight of our hearts by each other. I can see a small crack in his, it's sad and fragile, and mine has a crack, but seems to be healing.

         "Thank god, you still have his colors. We may be able to save him," she says, giving me a huge hug, allowing the hearts to disperse. I am shocked, but San seems to pick his head up and look at us, confused and almost happy.