Chapter 48

AN/ Wow, 700 views X3 thank you guys!!

San

         "So you two seem to have a lot of fun on stage," noona says, giving her signature "you two need to cool it" look, from when I was small. I groan and slide down in my chair, earning laughs and odd looks from other fans who don't know what's going on.

         Woo laughs at my reaction and he smiles at her, which makes me turn to mush. His smile is so cute, and before I realize it, she is sitting in front of me and pulling on my cheek. I groan and pull away, playing hitting her hand.

         "Noona!" I gasp and she just laughs.

         "There's the little brother I remember. Now, can you sign this?" she asks, handing me our album and smiles.

         "To you, or someone else?" I ask and she laughs.

         "To one of our cousins, Luna, she couldn't make it, and knew I was coming, so the others and I brought different albums for you guys to sign," she explains. I smile and sign the album, saying "from San, you're closer than you think" and laughing when I hand it back. She pinches my cheek again and I make another weird sound, which makes Woo laugh at my pain. I rub my cheek and smack his arm lightly.

         "Do I know her? Like have we met before?" I ask and she shakes her head. I laugh and she stands to leave, giving me a small smile.

         I see a couple fans staring at my sister and I just sigh, putting my head down on the table. Woo rubs my back and I see Markus sit in front of me and he gives an apologetic look.

         "Haneul can be a bit of a handful can't she?" he asks, putting the album down for me to sign.

         "Mom used to joke that she was the reason I had such cute dimples," I laugh and he just smiles, no longer being awkward.

         "So, what changed between you guys?" I ask him as I sign the album.

         "I think I finally figured out that she actually likes the nice guys, and not the bad boy look I had been sporting, in hopes of getting her," he laughs, and I smile.

         "Good to hear, I always liked you more when you were you, not trying to be something you weren't." I say and he laughs. I feel as Woo smacks my arm and I look at him, sticking my tongue out.

         "No flirting," he whispers and I just laugh.

         "Well, on that note," Markus says, leaving with the album, laughing. I look at Woo who doesn't have anyone in front of him yet, I guess my friend hit it off with one of the others.

         "I was not flirting, I was making a point," I say and he looks away, crossing his arms.

         I grab one of the plushies in front of Woo and start playing with it. I look at one of my fan cams, making the plush clap for them. I send some hearts and dance slightly to the music playing as I wait for my first friend.

         "Hey there Stelliana," I say as she hands me the album, and she looks at me like she is confused and doesn't know who I am. I guess she forgot my face since I was 15, but I don't blame her.

          "Did you hear my name when I was talking to Wooyoung?" she asks, and I just smile.

          "You were with the last couple right? Are you getting the albums signed for the same person?" I ask and she nods. I smile and sign it, handing it back and she is staring at me.