Chapter 11

AN/ gets a bit steamy X3 
Also I am trying to upload at least twice a week so I hope I can keep that up XD

San

         After getting to the company we go to the studio to practice our timing together. I am trying to do a control part, slowly practicing when we hear a knock on the door. We all stop and watch as SeongHwa goes over and opens the door.

         "Hey, uhm, do you mind if we come in?" a woman asks. Seonghwa lets the woman, and a few others in. My aunt follows them, though she looks different than her usual business wear. She is wearing a pair of pants instead of her business skirts, a large t-shirt tucked in the front, and her hair up in a messy bun. She comes up to me and gives me a hug before the others can process what is happening.

         "So we've been talking about the concept they want, and I have an idea, but I need you to show them." my aunt asks me. I look at her confused.

         "What do you mean, you need me to show them?" I ask her.

         "Uhm, the outfit I designed for your other form..." she says trying not to be too loud about it. I give a heavy and deep sigh, I know what she means and I scrunch my face in annoyance.

         "Fine," I say begrudgingly. I look at the others who are now looking at us, and sigh.

         I take a deep breath and think about my true form, how I feel, and what I look like in this form. I call on the form, allowing my magic to flow. Maroon mist flowing into purple as it mixes with my water magic, wraps around me, changing me into my true form

         I open my eyes and look to the group again. They are all staring at me with wide eyes. I look to my aunt who is happily clapping, and pointing at me.

         "See, this is what I meant, this can be the style of outfit for Hala Hala!" she says excitedly

         "See, this is what I meant, this can be the style of outfit for Hala Hala!" she says excitedly. The stylists just smile and nod. I take off my hat so they see my black and red streaked hair.

         "Oh my god, okay we need to keep the whole look." I hear one of the stylists say, as she takes a photo of me. I look over to my aunt and she is overjoyed, it's like they weren't believing her.

         "Okay, what about you guys?" my aunt asks the members. Everyone seems quite confused but I see Woo staring at me, I can almost see his drool from where I stood. I put the hat on, smirking at him in the process.

         "I like it," I hear from HongJoong, and the others start agreeing with him. I can hear the stylists start putting even more ideas together. My aunt pulls out a sketchbook and starts putting together the ideas for everyone's outfit.

         "Wait, San? Can you dance in the outfit?" Yunho asks me. I take a second to think about it. If I can fight in this I should be able to dance, right? I think as I watch everyone get into place.