Chapter 41

AN/ mentions of the night before, and some funny moments, but no more smut XP

San

         I help Woo get to the shower and heal him up while we do clean up. Thankfully my angel magic helps with healing along with the water magic. When we are done getting our showers we go back to my room and see that everything has reset to how we found it to begin with.

         "Sannie, I uhm. I didn't realize," Woo starts, but I cut him off, giving him a soft kiss.

         "I may not be fully back, but I do remember what you like. Thank you for letting me have fun," I say looking at him with a smile. I still can't reach anything for feelings, but I did enjoy myself.

         I see him blush and smile at me, and I sigh inwardly. How do I tell him it wasn't Yeosang's doing, but that I wanted him? I think to myself as I watch him get into his favorite PJ's I have here. I grab a pair of boxers, putting them on before climbing into bed.

         "Wait, we're sleeping here tonight?" he asks me and I nod.

         "I mean, do you want to go back early and hear all of them?!" I ask acting shocked, earning a small hit from Woo.

         "Hell no," he says and hops into the bed, curling up with me. We lay down and I check the time, we should be fine to get a few hours in then go back.

         I watch as he falls asleep, and I sigh to myself. I wipe a piece of hair out of his eyes, and fall asleep holding him.

:@:

Wooyoung

         When we wake up I watch him throw on an all black outfit, and he takes me in his arms. We teleport to the dorm, though we pop up in the living room, and he shoos me off to go get dressed while he gets some food for us.

         After getting dressed I go and sit in the living room, seeing a shy Yunho, and HongJoong. I also see Jongho helping San and SeongHwa in the kitchen. Mingi is sitting with Yeosang watching as I sit down on the couch.

         "So, how was your night? You guys weren't here after Yeosang's heat bomb were you?" Mingi asks laughing. Yunho hits him and they all look at me. I blush and don't know what to say. San comes back with a small snack and sits with me.

         "You should eat," he whispers then smirks to the others. Though I do see him glare at Yeosang for a moment.

         "You aren't going to do that again, right?" HongJoong asks, groaning after. The wolves all seem to have headaches, and SeongHwa seems just annoyed. "And when will these headaches go away?"

         "Uhm, no I won't do that again, and I didn't realize it would give everyone affected such bad headaches. Wait, why don't you seem to have a headache?" Yeosang asks, pointing to San and I. I think about it and look at him with a confused look.

         "First off, I didn't have one, second off, I've been away from here long enough that if I did it would be gone by now. Your headaches will be gone in a few hours." he says, no emotion in his voice, but gives an apologetic look to me. I blush realizing that everyone now knows we've been gone a lot longer than they realize.

         "Wait, so did you not get affected by the spell?" Jongho asks San with a look of confusion.

         "No," he says, leaning back on the couch, and I am just trying to hide my shocked face as I remember how he was last night. He puts a hand on my shoulder and I calm down a little.