Chapter 25

AN/ more fighting... Also since it's my bday I am putting up 2 chapters today, so have fun guys XD

SeongHwa

         I watch Woo, sleeping and hear HongJoong coming up behind us. He sits next to me and looks at the three of us. I continue to stroke his head as I notice Woo scrunching up his face.

         "What happened?" Joongie asks me, putting a hand on Woo's head.

         "Nothing good, right now we are just happy Woo fell asleep." I say leaning my head on Joongie's. I sit up when I see one of Woo's hands glowing a pretty blue, mixed with fire. I watch him reach in front of his chest and grab something, he looks angry.

         As soon as it happened his hand falls back onto his chest, no longer glowing. I look at Yunho and Joongie and both look very confused.

         "Things just keep getting weird around here. I'm going back to bed," I hear Jongho say from behind us. We can't help but laugh at the small joke.

:@:

San

         I don't remember how I got here, but I know that I am going in and out of consciousness, and my shadow is on top of me. I feel an energy trying to help me, I fight it at first, but then my arm moves on it's own. I reach up and grab my shadow's neck, I see a burning flame and my own ice magic. I smile, remembering the fire of my lover, and use my new renewed energy to get back up, and run closer to where I felt the pull before.

         "Dammit!! How do you still have so much fight in you?! It's been over a month!!" he yells in frustration. I keep going until I collapse by yet another damn tree. I pull out the rosary and hold it close to my heart.

         "Please, if anyone is listening, I need help. I don't want this shadow to be let loose on earth with my friends, family, or Woo." I cry to it, I feel a comforting warmth come over me, but I see the shadow running at me.

         I stand up leaning on the tree, ready for him to kill me, but I dodge him. I hit him in the face, calling on my magic, throwing water down his throat, flooding his system with it. I pull my hand back, realizing I did this with the rosary still in my hand.

         "You... Bast..ard, how... did... you fin..d Holy water?!" it gurgles at me, clearly in pain. I feel some of my strength returning as I lunge at him, I freeze all the Holy water I flooded him with, and use more as a dagger, plunging it straight through his heart.

         Unlike all the others that die here, he disintegrates in front of me. I watch as he turns into a maroon mist, and flows into me. I stand up, feeling myself healing, and start to weep with joy.

         I won, I actually won! I think, throwing my arms into the air. I smile and feel my demon magic coming back, I immediately use it to teleport back to my room. I see my aunt and my father sitting and waiting for me.

         "San?" my aunt asks, I fall to my knees and sigh heavily, dropping the rosary in front of me. She rushes to me, giving me a long hug.

:@:

SeongHwa

         We all panic when Woo wakes up screaming San's name. He looks panicked and looks around the room like someone is following him. It takes Yunho and Mingi talking to him before he calms down. His scream wakes everyone else up, Yeosang rushing out to see if Wooyoung is okay.

         "Wooyoungie, what's up? What happened?" Yeosang asks, sitting next to Wooyoung on the floor.

         "San, was being chased, I don't know for how long. He was injured and couldn't get up. I helped him, I think I did anyway, but everything stopped when the shadow lunged at him." Wooyoung rambles. Yeosang holds him and tries to calm him down. He starts crying and we don't know what to do, but as soon as he starts crying, he stops.

         "Can I see him?" we hear Wooyoung ask meekly. Before we realize it San's aunt is in front of us.

         "I am sorry boys, but I think there is someone who needs to see my nephew." she says looking at Wooyoung. He stands up and she takes him in the mist.

         "I swear this family if fucking weird," Jongho says, before going to make breakfast.

         "Yeah, but would we have it any other way?" I ask and everyone smiles.

:@:

Wooyoung

         I am taken to San's room and I see him laying on his bed, scratched, bruised, and dirty. I feel new tears stinging my eyes and look at his aunt.

         "He's fine, right now he is healing." I hear a male voice say from behind Lilith. I look over and see a man who looks like he could be Sannie's older brother and immediately know who he is.

         "Oh, this is San's father, Lucifer. Luci I swear if you say anything rude I will personally kick your ass." Lilith says, making me laugh. I look back to Sannie and sit on the bed with him.

         "What happened?" I ask, and they proceed to tell me that everything I had dreamt was real, and that San won his battle. I take San's hand and squeeze it, hoping he can feel that I am here. I watch as his aunt turns him on his side, checking on his wounds. I can't watch so I look away.

         "Well it seems he has a bit more of your blood than you thought Luci." she says, calling San's dad over. She motions for him to look at Sannie's back and he looks shocked as hell.

         "Huh, no wonder that worked so well. At least we now know why the water didn't hurt himself." I hear him say.

         "What's going on?" I ask, now curious about what is so interesting to them.

         "Well, we will explain when San wakes up. This is going to be a shock to you and him." Lilith says to me.