Chapter 6

AN/ I know I've mostly been going between San and Wooyoung, so I thought it would be a bit of fun to start with someone else for a change. Let me know if you guys like it X3

                                                                     HongJoong

         I come home late, as I usually do when I decide to work in the studio, and am greeted at the door with food, made by SeongHwa. He sits me down and we start talking.

         "Why do you stay out so late? I miss having you around all the time." he asks me while I eat.

         "I just lose track of time while I am working on new songs Hwa." I say between bites. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I started eating. He looks at me with his sad eyes.

         "Do I need to stay with you so you come home sooner?" he asks me. He puts his elbows on the table lacing his fingers together in front of his face.

         "N... no, I would never get any work done with you around." I tell him. I'm probably quite red to him, as I blush at the thought of him staying in the small studio with me.

         "I wouldn't do anything, I could just sit with you while I study, or I can practice with you." he says with a smile on his face. He is so pretty when he smiles.

         "I'm not concerned about what you'll do Hwa." I tell him, blushing further. I know he would distract me, not because he does something, but because I wouldn't be able to think about my music.

         "Oh?" he asks, but before I can say anything I catch a hint of a sickening sulfur scent. We both look at each other, then at the dark maroon mist swirl in the doorway. A woman appears in the middle of it.

                                                                                :@:

                                                                                San

            I wake up to Rose barking at me. I cover my ears and feel Woo squirming in front of me. I groan, getting up.

         "She's here!!" Rose yells at me, making me stop in my tracks.

         "Fuck!" I say and rush out of my room to see SeongHwa and HongJoong giving her confused stares. Their eyes seem to be filled with confusion, rage, and fear. I look over at my aunt and sigh. The maroon mist falling around her, sulfur still in the air as she runs to me.

         "San! Oh my god, what happened?! Rose contacted me." she says looking me over, trying to see if anything is wrong. I am immune to her aura, thankfully, but I'm still scared, since I can't tell what my hyungs are thinking.

         "I'm fine Aunt Lil," I sigh. She takes a step back and looks slightly annoyed. "Please, I am sorry Rose went to you. I'm fine now." I look over to my room to see Wooyoung and Yunho looking out at us. I guess my eyes gave me away, because as I look back at her she turns to the others.

         "Ooohh, you have a lot of friends. That's good to know," she says with a big smile. When she looks back to me I can only imagine what she sees in my face, but she looks scared as she takes me by the shoulders. She teleports us to a room that had been made for me as a kid. It is familiar and bittersweet to me as I sit on the bed.

         "Oh no, I messed up didn't I?" she asks me.

         "The guys would hate me if I go back, Woo would ignore me, and I'd need to leave the group." That is all I could think. I begin to cry as I realize things are crashing around me. She had used a demon spell not once, but twice in front of them, along with her demon aura. All I feel is defeat, and the feeling that my uncle was right, I am worthless.