Chapter 52

AN/ sorry, I know this one is quite short, but I figured the videos would be better than trying to explain what we can watch happily

HongJoong

         After everyone wakes up and is on the way out the door we look at eachother excitedly. I have arranged the music already for all the songs we are doing and Eden has already given us the go to start practicing our dance for MAMA's.

         Everyone listens to the rearranged versions and are excited about them, we have our instructor come in and he helps us figure formations and where to do each part.

         We quickly figure out certain parts of the dance, since most of us already know the dances, and we practice with BBtrippin' after we figure out our parts.

         We practiced for a long time, trying to get it down perfectly, taking a break only to have a small lunch. We are all practicing hard, and Mingi is keeping up now. I sit with Hwa and smile as he gives me food.

         "You have been working late recently, after this can you come home early again?" he asks, looking a bit sad. I smile and lightly touch his face.

         "Of course, I will come home and we can play games, watch movies, or even go out if you want." I say and he smiles, giving me a tight hug. I laugh and we get back to practicing.

:@:

Yunho

         I lead everyone in the second part of practice, and we are improving quickly. I watch as we practice, videoing the practice so we can work on timing. While practicing I watch as San gets very touchy with Wooyoung during their part.

         "You see it too yeah?" I ask Mingi and he laughs.

         "We all do, they aren't hiding it anymore, and I think it's actually a good thing. Usually they do anything they would normally do, just not the kissing." he says, smiling at me, and pulling me in for a quick kiss. I giggle and head back to the others so we can keep practicing.

         I smile as we are done with practice, we just need to commit the dance to memory now, and we will have it. I smile as we head back home, happy with the practice we had today.

:@:

San

         After getting to our last practice on the MAMA stage we are ready for our live version today. We get into our outfits and have our makeup done for our first showing on the red carpet.

         We sit in our vehicle, anxious as we get ready for the red carpet, hoping we can dance well on such a small stage. I have Woo's hand in mine as we are in transit.

         "8 makes 1 team! Fighting!," We chant as we pull up. We all head out going for pictures first, on our way to the before stage.

         On the stage we are ready to dance, wearing our black pinstripe suits, mixed with leathers. We get into position, our inner ears in, and mics set to go. Waiting for our cue we laugh a bit getting our nerves out, then quiet down.

         Once we are done we head into the venue, and run to get changed so we can perform our stage. We get new outfits, and makeup done.

         "You doing okay Sannie?" I hear Woo ask me and I nod, taking a few deep breaths.

         "How about you?" I ask, and he just hugs me, which gets me to calm down more. I pat his head and rub his back, calming him quietly as we wait for the call to be next to the stage.

         After our stage we get back and blot our faces, checking our phones, and cooling down before we go back to our seats. I check my phone and see that my noona and friends have made a chat talking about the live show.

HaneulNoona:

OMG did you see them?

Karina:

Of course I did, and what San did, OMFG

Stelliana:

When did San get so rude?!? I mean he was never so open about his dancing, and now he is touching his crotch and... Ughhh I can't with this kid.

         I laugh at the conversation and set my phone back down, looking over to see Woo still taking a nap. I walk to him and I nudge him, waking him slowly.

         "Come on baby, we need to go out now," I tell him, and he sits up, making me laugh. We head out to the seats we are assigned and sit down with the group.

         We watch and have fun, bopping along to each group that comes on. When BTS comes out on stage Woo and I sing and dance along, happy and excited. All of us have fun and are ecstatic when we win an award.

         All of us are shocked and so happy as we walk up on stage. I am jumping around like a little kid in a candy shop, and Woo is too. We stop when HongJoong touches our arms, and we stand quietly as we grin huge.

         We thank everyone, our workers at KQ, our families and mostly Atiny for getting us up here. After the speeches we go back to our seats in awe, and start playing around since we aren't up for anything after that.

:@:

Wooyoung

          "San, were you eating chips during the show?" SeongHwa asks, and San smiles, giving a small laugh.

         "Mayhaps... " He says, laughing and running away. We are home now, and everyone is relaxing as we watch the playback of the MAMA's. When our stage comes on we all sit down, me sitting between Sannie's legs, and he puts his head on my shoulder to see.

         As we watch we laugh at the cameraman leaving the gay moment, and are excited that Jungkook and the rest of BTS approved. All of us are excited to see our idols so proud of us, and we rock out to everyone after our stage.