Chapter 4

AN/ Thank you for all the reads guys X3 you are awesome!

         Already in the van heading to a bowling alley that KQ says is good for Idols to meet at, SeongHwa sits next to HongJoong, Mingi next to Jungho, Wooyoung next to Yeosang, and I sit next to Yunho.

         "So, are we going to talk about last night?" Yunho asks me. I sigh and look over to Wooyoung.

         "He was right, I have had a trauma in my past. That is what I keep having nightmares about." I whisper to him, and leave it at that. I don't want to talk about it, but it feels like no matter what I do, I will need to, sooner rather than later. I look over at him, and he seems to be upset.

         "So, have you been having the nightmares long?" he asks me. I nod and try to change the subject, but only succeed for a moment.

         "So, you and Mingi doing okay?" I ask him as I look over with a smile.

         "Yeah, he seems to be happy, and we had a nice time last night." he says with a smile on his face. I laugh and put my arm around his shoulders.

         "Well at least some good things came from my nightmare last night. Oh, how bad was I?" I ask, looking down at my hands. He sighs and scratches the back of his neck.

         "Yeah, it was pretty bad. You were not in a good place. I'm glad Wooyoung helped you out. You looked like you had, to put it bluntly, seen some shit. I didn't know what to do, but Wooyoung seemed to, and the rest of us left it at that. Maybe we can get you a plush today," he says as he thinks about the bowling alley. I shrug and take a small nap on the way, while Yunho holds my hand.

                                                                     :@:

                                                             Wooyoung

         I clap as we park, happy we finally arrived. Standing up I stretch and look over to Yunho, who is holding San's hand. He nudges San slightly, waking him. He seems to notice Yunho's hand and pulls away, stretching. Yeosang pulls me so we can leave the van.

         "We are going to have so much fun!!" Jungho yells as he runs to the building, causing Yeosang and Mingi to laugh. We all head to the bowling alley and get some bowling shoes.

         "Ooh, there's an arcade!!!" I yell after noticing some games in the back. I run over, pulling Yeosang with me. As we get over to a shooter game I hear San over at the counter with Yunho and Mingi.

                                                                  :@:

                                                                 San

         "Can we get nachos?" I ask Yunho as I look over to see that they sell snack food and even pizza. I get excited as Yunho nods and orders a plate of nachos. I forgo the idea of bowling to let Mingi, Yunho and Jungho play a game with HongJoong. SeongHwa was sitting and watching them play so I go to the arcade half of the building. I see Yeosang and Wooyoung Playing one of the shooter games. I decide to go and watch them play which Yeosang ends up leaving us to go be with Jungho and we go to play air hockey.

         "Oh come on, this thing is rigged," Wooyoung cries as he watches the puck go into my "net", but it didn't count. I just shrug.

         "Look I'm honestly pretty sure you won with that one, so why don't we try another game?" I ask. He smiles and we head over to a crane game, and I try my hand at it. I am no good at it, I get close to grabbing a cute shiba inu plush near the back, but it slips out of the claw every time.