Chapter 10

San

         As I wake up in the morning I feel Woo laying next to me. I smile, watching him sleep peacefully on my chest. Then I remember the night before, like a bad dream.

         After we got home I saw Woo run to Mingi excitedly, and got a shower. I wanted to leave Lily to watch him, but she was concerned for me, I've been ignoring my feelings of jealousy. I try to hide it, but it's hard when Woo clings to everyone.

         While in the shower I broke down, I didn't want to lose him, and that was all I could think about. When I got out, I realized I had forgotten to grab clothes, so I wrapped my towel around me. While walking to my room I saw Mingi and SeongHwa hyung talking to him. I went into my room, getting dressed, hoping for my brain to shut up before Woo came back.

         Sadly it hadn't, which meant I was very emotional last night. I sigh heavily and comb my hand through my hair. I was a mess last night, but Woo helped me, and I am grateful for that. Grabbing my phone I check the time.

         "Wake up little one," I whisper in Woo's ear groggily. He groans and starts to stir. I love the nickname I gave him, and thankfully he hasn't protested against it.

         "Five more minutes," he whines with a cute scrunched face. I admire his features as I give him a small chuckle. His moles are so cute, his lips pouty, and his eyes soft.

         Eventually we get up and make our way to getting food, showers, and our things so we can head to KQ. I am super excited as we gather our things so we can get in the cars.

         "How are we splitting up for the cars?" HongJoong asks the group. Yunho and Mingi want to be in the same car and I want to go with them.

         "I'm going with Yeosang!" Woo yells, attaching to him. I feel a pain in my chest, but I understand, they are friends. I take a deep breath, and see Jungho get a bit huffy.

         "You stay with them, I'll go with the other yahoos." SeongHwa tells HongJoong. We split into our different groups getting to the cars, and I can feel myself get pouty when I see Woo get in the car with Yeosang.

          In the cars I am quiet as Yunho and Mingi talk about what the new dance would be like. Did I push it too far last night? I think to myself as I watch the scenery out the window pass us.

         "San, what have you been teaching Wooyoung lately?" SeongHwa asks me, breaking my train of thought.

         "I've been teaching him how to connect with his magic easier, so he can use it more than just to set things on fire." I tell him. I look at him, realizing that Yunho and Mingi are quiet now.

         "Is that why he saw his heart?" Mingi asks from the back seat.

         "Wait, he saw his heart?!" I question, shocked that he had gotten so far in just a few days of meditation.

         "Yeah, he came to us, wondering what it was. I honestly thought he would have asked you though, not me." Mingi says looking at me.

         "Uhm, for the dummy in the back, what are you talking about?" Yunho asks, tilting his head. We explain a few things and he looks a bit confused.

         "What are you confused about?" I ask him.

         "So if I say, it was Mingi and me, he turned me away, rejecting me, would we die?" he asks. I shake my head.