Chapter 42

AN/ San's Birthday was yesterday and I didn't want to take away from his day so I didn't post, but I hope you guys will like today's very interesting chapter X3

Also thank you for getting me to 550 reads X3 you guys are awesome!!

San

         When we all get up on the day of the flight we are excited to see what will happen. Our flight goes nicely and we set down in Saipan. We get to stay at one of the big hotels and it looks amazing. Everyone gets split up for who is going to shoot their parts when, and we go to our rooms to relax for the day.

         "Wanna go to the pool?" Woo asks me. I nod and we change into our swim trunks. We run into Yunho and Mingi, and they seem to have the same idea, so we walk with them

         "This place is gorgeous, we should all come back when we don't have to work." Yunho says, holding onto Mingi's waist. I feel as Woo wraps his arm around mine, and I wrap mine around his shoulders, giving a small squeeze.

:@:

         While swimming I can feel something is wrong in the area, and notice Mingi covering his ears. Yunho looks at me and then I hear it, a call, I feel as though my head goes blank as I hear a voice, his voice.

         "I've come back to finish what I started halfbreed," I hear, venom lacing every word. I curl into myself and try to hide in the water, trying to stop the connection. "If you don't come to me, I will find you. I'm giving you an hour."

         "Sannie!!" I hear Woo yell, pulling me out of the water. I see Mingi has blood running from his ears, and I swim to the edge of the pool, going to check him.

         "How bad is it?" I ask in a quiet voice, unsure of how it affected his ears. Mingi just shakes his head, and Yunho looks like he doesn't know what to do. He seems panicked and just wants Mingi to not hurt.

         I motion for Mingi to look at me and I take his head by either side, using magic to heal him. I smile and walk away, back to the room Woo and I share, I can tell Mingi is holding him back, wanting to explain.

         I get changed and head to My room to meet my father so he can take me where my uncle wants me to meet.

:@:

Wooyoung

         "What just happened? Are you okay?" I ask Mingi, and I watch as he curls into Yunho.

         "A voice, and he didn't like that I was listening. He called out San, and I don't know where he's going, but it can't be good. I'm fine, San healed me, but you need to help him." Mingi says while Yunho is holding him. I put my shoes on and run to our room, finding that San is gone.

         He obviously changed in a rush, and left. I sit on the bed grabbing the rosary he left behind, holding it to my forehead. I center myself and try to call on Rose or Lily, trying to connect with them again. Each time I try I can feel myself get a little closer to connecting, I almost get there, but there is a knock on the door to the room.

         "What?!" I almost yell as I open the door, seeing Yeosangie standing outside. I just leave the door open for him to come in, but I don't apologize, I am annoyed, and want to know why he is here.

         "San really did leave?" I hear him ask after shutting the door. Hearing him say that makes everything start crashing around me. Did he really leave me? I shake my head, trying to pull myself together.