Chapter 14

AN/ Some JongSang for you guys X3

Jongho

         Waking up I roll over and see Yeosang is still asleep, I check the time on my phone and groan. I sit up and look at my hyung, He's so pretty when he sleeps. I stand up, bend over him, and shake him lightly.

         "Sangie, time to get up." I whisper to him. He isn't a heavy sleeper, but just shaking him doesn't wake him anymore. I watch him as he rubs his eyes.

         "Why ?" he whines and stretches like a cat. I chuckle and ruffle his hair.

         "Come on, Kitty." I tease. He gives a cute blushing smile as he sits up, pulling me down into a tight hug. I smile and pull him up out of the bed.

         "Okay, Jongie. Are you making breakfast? Or are we going to eat at KQ again?" he asks me with pleading, tired eyes.

         "What does Kitty want?" I ask with a smirk on my face. He wraps his arms around my neck, and I wrap mine around his waist.

         "You, but I'll make do with some eggs." he teases back. I laugh and give him a peck on the nose.

         "Then let me go cook," I say, pulling away. He laughs and allows me to leave the room.

         While I go through the living room I see Yunho and Mingi cuddling on the couch. Cute, but I hope his back is okay today. I think, going over to nudge them awake. I laugh when Yunho falls off, and I go to the kitchen.

         I watch as everyone starts waking up, and going through our morning routines. I make eggs for everyone, making mine last as I finish cooking. I see San and Wooyoung come out of San's room, they seem to be laughing already, as per usual.

         "You two seem happy," SeongHwa says, glancing at the pair. They just laugh. I roll my eyes at them and sit down next to my Kitty.

:@:

San

         Rose and Lily are sitting by the bed when I wake up, Woo still asleep in my arms. I admire his beauty before me, until I look over to see my familiars staring at me. I try to hold the laugh in, causing me to snort, which wakes Woo up. He groggily wakes up, rolling over and landing on the poor pups.

         "Owww," he groans, Rose and Lily just laugh it off. Thankfully they don't feel pain, and don't get hurt easily. I laugh and sit up on the bed. He rolls off Rose and Lily, groaning as his face touches the floor. I get up, and give him a hand. Instead of helping him up though, he pulls me to the ground, and I land with a thud.

         "Dammit, why would you do that?" I groan, and he pulls me into a hug. I laugh again, I can't stay mad at him for long. I kiss him on the top of his head, I look to Lily and Rose.

         "Morning M... San, and morning, young one." Rose says to us, earning a small giggle from Woo. I was trying to get them to call me by my name, since he has claimed me as Master.

         "You're trying, and I thank you for that Rosie" Woo says cheerfully, I laugh at the nickname, which earns a glare from her, I just laugh since she has no control over this now.

         "Fine, you can call me Rosie." she sighs heavily. Lily is laughing too, and Rose nips at her.

         "Hey, why do you attack me?!" Lily yells, which makes Woo and I laugh as we get up to leave the room. We let them argue and head to the living room/ dining room. We are still laughing by the time we sit down.