Chapter 12

AN/ smut... that is all

San

         After we get home I go to my room and wait for Woo. When he eventually comes to my room, he is in his PJ's and I pull him down to me on the bed.

         "I said we could continue this later," I growl in his ear. I hear him giggle and I feel him grip my shoulder. "Should I take that as a yes little one?"

         "But everyone is home," he sighs, disappointment in his voice.

         "Rose?" I call, and she appears in front of me. "We will be in my room, let me know if the others go poking around." I tell her. She bows and looks at Woo.

         "Have fun, young one." she says. I look at Woo and he is staring at her in awe. I smile looking at him. I look to my heart, and see that there is no questioning that Woo is my soulmate.

         "Hold your breath," I whisper to him, and as soon as he does I teleport us.

         "Where are we?" he asks looking around the room.

         "My room in hell, we don't need to worry about time here. Plus no one is going to walk in on us here, or hear us." I say. He looks at me shocked. I smirk at him, pushing him down on the bed kissing him.

         He pushed back into the kiss, and I took that giving him my all in that kiss, bringing my knee up on the bed between his legs. I pulled away from the kiss, and peppered some more down his neck to his collarbone, until I hear him let out a gasp. I smirk into his neck, and rake my teeth against the spot.

         A moan escapes his lips, as I start to lick. I move my leg pushing against him, and feel him try to rub himself on my thigh. I pull away from his neck, and see a flustered boy panting beneath me. I give him a devilish grin seeing his need in his eyes.

         "Are you sure?" I ask, leaning down by his ear. He nods slightly, but I pull away to look at him. "I didn't hear you little one." I say to him in a deep voice. He takes a few shaky breaths.

         "Yes, I'm sure." he says looking me in the eye. I smirk and pull his shirt up over his head, leaving it wrapped around his wrists like makeshift cuffs, and pin them to the bed. I watch him squirm as I start trailing kisses again, from his lips to his nipples. I delicately lick them, earning sweet moans from the small one beneath me. I come back up to his lips and kiss him, sloppier than before.

         Soon I see he is a mess beneath me, and grinding on my leg. I go to his ear , but before I can whisper I feel his knee rubbing on my crotch. I let out a deep moan in his ear, which made him stop. I decide I lick his ear, then bite it lightly, earning another moan from him.

         "Don't tease me little one." I growl and pull back. He looks beautiful panting beneath me. His face red with blush, his chest bared to me, and squirming to have his dick touched. I slowly take off my shirt, and allow him to bring his arms down. He moves further back onto the bed, and I follow him, crawling.

         "Please..." he whines as I get closer to him, I give him a dark grin, and he pushes me on my back. He lowers his hands to palm my manhood. It feels so good that I let out another deep moan, which makes him move faster. Before he can think about it I have him flipped over and am taking my shirt off. He unzips my pants and I slide them off, going to his pants I start to slowly unzip them. He whines in protest trying to paw at my hands, thinking that might make me move faster. I place his hands on the headboard, using my ice to freeze the shirt to it, much to his protest.