Chapter 29

AN/ Alright I am posting these 2 chapters early in honor of SeongHwa spraining his hip... Or as my dad so expertly put it as I told him... So, this ho sprained his ass... I love Hwa and this is something he will thankfully heal from, but humor is nice in the beginning of this train wreck of a chapter, and what happened to our dear Hwa... For his ass cheek I publish XD

San

         We talk and play around for a while, and I decide to get a workout in, which Iseul decides to help with. He sits on my back as I do my push ups and giggles the whole time, while Lily and Ji play on their own. I have fun while playing around with him, until Woo's dad says we should get ready to go out for dinner.

         Woo shows me the bathroom and how everything is set up. I go to his room, and grab clothes for after my shower, but before we leave I give him a quick peck on his cheek.

         "Please, be careful while I get my shower?" I ask him and he laughs. I tell Lily to watch him, and head to my shower.

:@:

Wooyoung

         When he gave me a peck on the cheek I smiled, and now I am sitting in the living room, trying not to do anything that could hurt me.

         "So, do you have a type?" my dad asks, looking at Lily, who is now laying on the couch looking at me.

         "Well, I like guys with duality." I say, petting Lily's head. She seems happy and is being quiet.

"You okay Woo?" he asks, looking worried. I laugh and stand back up.

         Why does he have to be so hot? I think as I brush off some dust that fell on me. He shakes a fist at the chair I'd been sitting in, which makes Iseul do the same. I laugh and look to my parents who seem to be happy watching all of this happen.

         "Well, why don't you get ready too Wooyoung? We can keep an eye on San while you go get dressed," my dad says, looking at San

         "Well, why don't you get ready too Wooyoung? We can keep an eye on San while you go get dressed," my dad says, looking at San. I nod and motion for Lily to come with me. I don't want to hurt myself so I go get ready, slowly.

:@:

San

         I nod, sitting on the chair that Woo fell off of, and watch him go to his room, Lily following close behind. I turn to look at his parents and am greeted by his mom giving me a knowing smile, while his dad still seems oblivious. I give a nervous smile, leaning my head on the back of the chair, and see Iseul coming up to me.

         "You are really cool, you look like a bad guy, but you also look like an angel." he comments, pointing to my outfit then my hair. I laugh and start tickling him, which makes him laugh and kick around me. I watch as Woo's dad comes over to collect him so he can give Iseul a change in clothes, and am left alone with Mama Jung.