Chapter 47

AN/ I'm not sure where this is going, but I hope at least this is a cute chunk of story, thank you to everyone who has read this far X3

San

         I sit  Woo down then go up to order food, and drink for everyone. I still remember my mom and sister's favorites. I sit down with them and they are staring at Woo, which makes me a bit concerned.

         "Uhm, what did I miss?" I ask and my sister just laughs.

         "Nothing San, just spotted some girls looking at you, and we were watching your Wooyoung here looking jealous." she laughs pointing to Woo, and he does look a bit jealous, which makes me smirk.

         I sit down and I can see the girls staring at us, pointing to their phones and looking like they are wanting a picture. I smile at them and I see them get up, walking to us. My mom and sister are oblivious as the three girls walk up.

         "Hello, uhm can we get a picture taken?" one of the girls asks, and I see my sister's eyes widen as I smile.

         "Atiny?" I ask as I stand up. The girl who asked nods and I laugh, showing my dimples. I take her phone and get a selfie with Woo, and the girls, which makes them very happy. We sign a couple photo cards too and they leave a giggling mess.

         "I wasn't expecting that," my mom says looking at me. I smile and sit down again, seeing that everyone has gone back to their own thing. I fix my hair and scoot closer to the table.

         "It doesn't happen very often in Korea, but it happens a lot around Kcons, since there are so many kpop fans," I explain, and she nods.

         "Yeah, it happened a lot in New York too, but we are going to be here for a while. Who knows how many fans will see us." Woo comments, sitting forward. I shrug and we see a server come over with our orders. I smile and thank him in english.

         "Well, you have certainly changed. You were more confident with those girls than I expected," my mom says as she sips on her tea. I smile and eat a bite of my sandwich.

         "I have become more comfortable around the fans, and I actually really like when they notice us, it's nice." I say and smile big to them. I can see Woo giving me heart eyes and I tap his leg with my foot.

         "So how long are you guys going to be around?" Haneul asks.

         "Well, we are going to be around for at least a month, by what HongJoong hyung told us." Woo says and looks at his food. I am helping him with his diet, and he is thankful, but he hates some of the food.

         "Did you want something else?" my mom asks and he just shakes his head.

         "No, it's fine, I'm on a diet, and Sannie, helps me keep in check with it. He also makes sure I eat like I should, so I don't just forget to eat." he tells them, making me smile as I drink my coke.

         "So, you are saying, the one who used to skip meals all the time... is making sure you eat?" noona asks, and I look away awkwardly.

         "Wait, you used to skip meals?" Woo asks me, and I cringe.

         "I used to... I was dumb and that's why when I came to KQ I was super skinny. I never ate right, and now you see what I look like. After meeting you guys I started to eat better and work out, mostly cuz you wanted to cook for me, and I figured if you were cooking I would eat." I ramble, and see my sister smiling big, and my mom staring.