Chapter 8

AN/ thanks to everyone who have been reading, commenting, and voting!!! You guys are awesome!!!

                                                                         Wooyoung

         I wake up when I notice that the warmth that held me all night is missing. Groaning as I open my eyes, I notice the light is on, and Yunho is sitting up on his bed, looking over at me.

         "Oh, morning Wooyoung, I didn't know you were here. Did you and San have fun last night?" he asks, giving me a weird look.

         "I mean, I helped him get to sleep," I say confused. Before long San comes back into the room, after getting a shower. He walks in wearing his sweatpants and has a towel on his head. His abs and arms on full display, I can't help but stare. He isn't very big in muscle tone, he has only just started working out recently, but damn he was defined already.

         "Hey Yunho, since you're up, why don't you go get your shower?" San asks, not noticing that I am awake. Yunho laughs and grabs his things quickly. I look away from San blushing when Yunho gives me a toothy grin.

         "Morning." I grumble and flop back down on the bed. I look back at him, and almost let out a whine when I see him putting a shirt on. I am so lost in his muscles that I don't notice him looking at me.

         "Take a photo, it'll last longer," he chimes, making me look up at his face. He has his big dimpled grin as I feel my face heat up. I look to the corner of the bed, hoping to rid myself of the redness when I see Shiber sitting with his other plushies.

                                                                            :@:

                                                                           San

         I get back from my shower, not wearing a shirt, and go digging for one. I see Yunho awake, sitting up on his bed.

         "Hey Yunho, since you're up, why don't you go get your shower?" I ask, since he seems to be the next one awake. While putting on my black T-shirt I turn to see if Woo is still in the room.

         I am surprised that not only is he in the room still, but wide awake and staring at my abs. Instead of getting shy, I become slightly bold in my choice of words.

         "Take a photo, it'll last longer," I practically sing. I look away shyly when I see him turn. Oh god, why did I say that? He wants to just be family. I can't keep flirting if I want him to stay by me. I think to myself.

         "Why do you collect plushies?" I hear Woo ask from my bed. I turn to him, while using the towel I have, to dry my hair. He is looking over at Shiber and the small army of plushies around him.

         "I guess it's because I have issues with sleep, and sometimes they would help. Though they don't help anymore." I say sighing at the plushies sitting on my bed. I decide to go out to the living room after throwing my towel in the dirty clothes. I get stopped by Wooyoung grabbing my hand.

         "Do you need me? To sleep, I mean." he clarifies. I nod and look to him, letting my shoulders relax.

         "I can't sleep if you aren't here." I say before leaving the room. I walk into the living room seeing Mingi sitting on the couch, and HongJoong at the table in the dining room. I wave at them, and grab a bowl of cereal so I can eat before going to the studio.