Chapter 44

AN/ sorry for not updating as much, it's been kinda hard to write recently with brain fog and the comeback

Yunho

         I arrive with Mingi and he is already excited to sit and eat. I sigh and guide him to sit by the others. I look around worried that I still don't see San or Wooyoung.

         "Do you think they are okay?" I whisper to Min and he shrugs not looking too worried. I look at him in disbelief.

         "What? They knew what they were getting into, and I believe that San can take care of it." he tells me.

         "But what happened to you and him was not normal. What if he can't fight it off?" I ask, now looking around trying to see the two of them.

         After a while I see them enter, looking like they just ran here. I wave them over and I can see San sigh heavily, and Wooyoung pulls him to the table.

         "Hey Yunho, sorry, are we late?" Woo asks.

         "No, the higher ups are going to be though." I explain and I hear a laugh from San which makes the whole table look at him.

         "Well, we ran here just to be early I guess," he says, scratching the back of his neck. It confuses me, but he sits down with Woo, holding a smile. I notice that both seem pretty tired, but I don't comment on it.

         "He's probably still faking it." I hear Mingi say in my head. I nod and look at the others.

         "So where were you guys?" HongJoong asks, and I look to Woo who just seems to clam up. San grabs his hand and pulls him into a hug, trying to calm him.

         "It's okay babe, you don't need to talk about it right now." I hear him whisper. Woo seems to say something to San in the look he gives. "We'll tell you guys later." he says then looks down at his menu.

         We had told the guys about what happened at the pool, and HongJoong was worried, and that didn't help. I can see him and SeongHwa share a concerned look.

         We wait for everyone to arrive and bow to them in thanks. Our meal goes by slow, the talking seems to drone on for far too long. I hold back a yawn when everyone starts to leave.

:@:

SeongHwa

         We leave and head to mine and Joongie's room, watching as San is playing his part with Wooyoung. When we get to the room I expect him to drop it, but he keeps on being happy and clingy with Wooyoung. I sigh and sit on the bed, taking my jacket off.

         "So, what happened?" I ask, sitting next to Joongie, and holding his thigh. He doesn't move my hand and I smile, but watch as San's eyes go wide.

         "I, uhm..." he says, pulling his eyes from my hand. "We were in Purgatory..."

         "You were what?" Joongie asks, not really believing what he said.

         "We were in Purgatory, his uncle pulled us there, or rather Sannie there. I found him with his aunt's help." Wooyoung says to us, which makes everyone gasp.

         "He isn't coming here is he?" I hear Mingi ask quickly.

         Looking around, everyone seems to think the same thing, and Woo just chuckles. San sits forward a bit, and looks at everyone with a look that is a mix of good and bad news, at least that's what I thought.

         "He's gone, my father locked him up." San says and he seems genuinely happy. "And my heart is fixed," he adds. I look at him and notice everyone is staring too.

         "When did that happen?" Jongho asks from my side of the room.

         "Uhm... " San says, looking like he is thinking. "I guess not that long ago, sorry time will be a bit funky."

         "So you are saying this all happened within the last hour?" Yunho asks, very surprised. I see Yeosang sit by Woo and he is watching them closely.

         "What else are you hiding?" he asks and Woo almost falls off the chair, but San catches him quickly. He moves much faster than he has before, as fast as I can move.

         We watch as San stands up and asks us to stand in front of him, saying he doesn't want to hit anyone. We all do as he says and Wooyoung asks us something.

         "Do any of you know what a Seraphim is?" he asks, and Jongho nods.

         "They are a high ranking angel, blessed by god himself. He chooses who will be a Seraphim and chooses what they might be called to do." he tells us. We all look at him confused. "What? My last assignment was about Seraphim."

         "Well that's about right," San says and we watch him change. His presence alone is breathtaking, but his outfit had been modified, sporting more leather, and pearls. His hair is wavy, dark, and has a light almost white streak in it.

         When he stepped forward we saw a pair of golden wings appear, then pale purple, and finally a raven black set

         When he stepped forward we saw a pair of golden wings appear, then pale purple, and finally a raven black set. They suited him well, and it seems he can call on one at a time, not just all at once, which seems beneficial.

         "I have been told by my aunt that I have been made a Demon and a Seraphim, which makes me the most powerful Nephilim. Though I am still just happy to be with you guys, I wouldn't change that for the world." San says and changes back. Woo hugs him and everyone falls into the group hug.

:@:

San

         We wake up the next day and are taken to our filming places, and we have so much fun. Woo is having the time of his life and I am just happy to be feeling again. Everyone has fun and loves having a day out in the sun and not stuck in the studio, even if it's for work.

         "Hey San, let's get to work," I hear the director say and run over to do the shooting. We all get props and film our own section of the music video. After a few hours of filming we change locations, and we get to film outside now, so we change outfits and go to dance on a skate park. I get to be on a skateboard and I can do only basic things.

         In short we finish the video and get home a few days later, just in time to find my aunt in KQ preparing outfits for the next concept idea. Thank god we have someone who can work at her pace with concept ideas when we just made a video. She really likes her outfit concepts.

AN/ Happy ending X3 I hope