Chapter 20

AN/ sorry to soft stans, but lots of smut... 

HongJoong

         After practice we all head home, but I see Wooyoung and San hang back. I sigh, and get in the car next to SeongHwa. On our way home I can feel tension between us, and it makes me giggle a little.

         Once home everyone heads for a shower, SeongHwa and I are usually last, and I am actually home early for once. Watching as SeongHwa collects his things I smile, remembering what happened earlier with our kiss. I touch my lips as I can still feel his lips on mine.

         Eventually I go towards the bathroom that is attached to our room only, and hear soft moans coming from inside.

         "Hong... HongJoong..." I hear from inside. I feel myself getting turned on, hearing my lover in that state.

         "Hwa, I'm coming in, and if you don't let me do those things to you then I'm telling the others why your showers are actually so long." I say through the door. I almost fall when he opens the door, he is hard, rock hard. I walk in, taking my clothes off as I go.

         "I thought you wouldn't want to join," he says between breaths. Now that I'm naked I push us under the water, kissing him hard, both of us fighting for dominance, but eventually we are both grinding on each other, no longer caring about how we got here.

         I pull my hand from his side and pull his hair, licking his neck, making him let out a quiet moan. He may be a vampire, but he likes his neck licked and sucked on too. I palm his dick, as I kiss on his neck, making him even more of a mess. When he flips us over I wasn't expecting it, but I keep rubbing him.

         I can feel his hand snake down to my own, hard and throbbing, dick. He grabs me, making me gasp and come up from his neck, leaving mine open for an attack. I feel him kiss, moan, and bite my neck, which turns me on so much that I almost cum then.

         "I'm... almost," I hear him pant, pulling from my neck. I nod at him and we both speed up, grinding, palming, and now even kissing. We cum hard onto each other's stomachs, both of us a panting tangled mess. I turn to clean myself, only to be greeted by his dick touching my entrance.

         "Come on Babe, we haven't in so long, and last time you did me." he whispers in my ear. I feel him rubbing me with his fingers, and he enters one, and then another, spreading me easily. When he pulls his fingers out I can't help myself as I push into him. He readies himself at my entrance and I feel his tip enter. I gasp lightly, still trying not to alert the whole house to what is happening.

         "Fine, you win, this time, Oppa" I say between the heavy panting. I brace myself on the wall and feel his hand reach around, pulling on me, I feel myself hardening again in his hand. I can't help but feel good as he pounds me into the wall with his strength. We are quiet, but I can feel my legs shaking as I am close again.

         "Cum when you want Babe, I'll hold you if you fall." He purs into my ear. I hold in a loud moan, letting out only a small whine as I cum, almost falling to the floor as my legs give out. I feel him pick me up, thrust a few more times and release inside me. When we are finished he pulls out and sets me on the ground.

         "Damn, I forget how good you are sometimes," I pant. He smiles at me, and helps me clean up. By time we are done showering I can stand again, and am cleaned completely. I am still fuzzy from cumming, but he helps me to dry off and dress for bed. Not too much longer after that we are asleep on top of each other.

:@:

Jongho

         I get to my room after we get back, and see Yeosang sitting on the bed. He grabs my hand and pulls me to his room. I look at him confused, but he doesn't say anything for a minute.

         "You asked about sex earlier, I'm not quite ready for that." he says.

         "That's fine Kitty, you don't need to push yourself." I tell him, but he puts a hand up and steps close to me.

         "I won't have sex, but I can give you head. As long as I can also masturbate." he whispers, pulling back, blushing at the last part. I pull him into a kiss, which turns from an "I love you" to a "Please do".

         When he pulls from the kiss I can see his eyes are glossy and hooded. He puts his hands over my crotch and slowly starts to rub. I can see that he is already getting hard, just by looking at his jeans.

         My train of thought is broken when I feel air hit my dick, I gasp and he comes up to me kissing me, trying to keep me quiet. I blush as he looks down at my dick, looking almost hungry. He starts rubbing his own when he sees mine. He is panting lightly, and I watch as he starts to put his mouth on my tip.

         I put a hand over my mouth, trying not to be loud as he starts to bob his head. I feel pleasure shooting through me as he swirls his tongue around. I let a quiet moan escape, earning a look from the shy boy, and I see as he pulls his own dick out. I watch him masturbate while he shuts his eyes and bobs on me.

         Slowly I place a hand on the back of his freshly dyed head, twisting my fingers in his now brown hair. He gets even faster, on myself and his own dick. I feel like I'll cum soon and go to pull him off, fully prepared to need to clean up, but he won't let me go.

         I cum hard and deep in his throat, bucking into his mouth as I did, only letting a grunt escape my mouth. I hear a soft moan escape from Yeo as I do, seeing him cum below me. I watch as he pulls away, gulping, and cleaning his chin, with a shy smile. I lean in giving him a kiss, and I smile at him after pulling away. He seems to be glowing after the fact.

          "That was amazing Yeosang, thank you." I say in a breathy voice. He cleans himself and lays down next to me for a while, until we decide to go get our bedtime routine done.