Chapter 5

AN/ I am hoping to keep this pace up, but if not I am still trying. Thank you for the views X3

         After getting back I notice Wooyoung going to his room, and I go to mine so I can get ready for bed, like everyone else. I get everything ready and sit on the bed holding Shiber close to me.

         "Are you going to try to sleep with just the plush for tonight, Master?" Lily asks me as she sits in front of me. I look over to see Yunho, already passed out, in bed.

         "I am going to at least try, but I want you to be close in case I need you to wake me, or calm me." I sigh, laying down on my bed to curl up around Shiber, hoping for a good night's rest.

         "Yes master." she says as she lays by my head.

                                                                              :@:

         My night is no walk in the park, I am getting woken up by Lily every couple hours. I decide to get up when she wakes me again. Shiber helps, but not as much as I hoped he would. I set him down on the bed and gather my things for my morning routine.

         I am awake way before everyone else, so I decide to sit and meditate with Salem on the couch. He talks to me about how to let my magic flow along with what spells I could cast without words. Most spells needed a small word or phrase to activate, but he shows me how to use them wordlessly.

         "Good San, now try thinking of how the water extends through you." he says as I cast a spell trying to make a small amount of water go from one hand to the other. As I am concentrating on it, I hear somebody waking up which causes me to drop the water on the floor.

         "Dammit," I growl at myself and go to clean it up. I calm my mind and hold my hands over the water, willing it to evaporate.

         "Nice work kid." Salem says proudly. I smile and go back to the couch.

         My nights seem to continue like this for a while. Little or no sleep, and ending on the couch staying up practicing with Salem. He helps, chiming in from time to time with advice on how to cast a spell, or easier ways to think about a spell.

                                                                           :@:

                                                               One week later

                                                                   Wooyoung

         I've been noticing San seems to be going back to his old habits. He seems to be the first wake, and also first to leave the house for workouts. His dark circles are slowly coming back too. It hurts seeing him smile as though nothing is wrong, despite it being very obvious to me that there is something going on.

         "Have you been sleeping well?" I ask him after we get to KQ so we can go workout. He looks over at me with eyes that make me want to cry, he looks like he hasn't slept a wink.

         "I'm fine, Lily is helping me." he says with his sweet dimpled smile. He says this, but his eyes are almost screaming for help. I nod as we go inside, but can't help but think about what he said to me that morning when I stayed with him.

        "Thank you. I don't remember the last time I got such sound sleep." he said.

         "Does that mean that he needs to stay with someone?" I think to myself as we get inside. We sit down and have a pre-workout snack. He seems slightly sluggish as he eats.