Chapter 46

AN/ we have had 2 wins for our boys! I am so proud, I can't wait for Thanxx promotions

San

         In the makeup chair I can tell everyone is nervous and excited to do our first stage of Wonderland. Woo is stretching after his makeup was done, and I try to call on my inner demon energy so I can be sexy on stage. I laugh as Yunho and Mingi are messing around with Jongho, he really is like their kid at this point.

         After my makeup is done I stretch and go out to the waiting room where everyone is, including the other artists that will be performing with us today. I am excited to go up, but I see everyone looking at us, knowing they are wondering what the song will sound like.

         Most of us don't get to hear the new songs until we see the artists perform, since we are all pretty busy. That or we hear the song and don't get to see the video. I see the looks from everyone and they seem to be confused, but intrigued by our looks.

         When our turn comes we get in place and have a glorious on stage experience. Atiny are chanting and loving it all, while we are on stage having the time of our lives with such a high energy choreo.

         We finish and bow to the audience, waving and heading backstage. I see the groups watching the playback staring, mouths open, shocked. Woo and I wave to some of them, with big grins. I can see some giving confused waves back, shocked by our complete switch after coming off the stage.

         "You guys were amazing," Changbin says, coming over to us. I laugh and hug him, Woo seems a bit jealous, but also greets him. I smile as I see some other members of Stray Kids come up. We talk for awhile about what we are all doing soon.

         "So you guys are going to Kcon?" Chan asks us and HongJoong nods, happy that we are being recognized by a group from the big three.

         "We are going to perform and even do a few extra things while we are there." SeongHwa says, using the energy of HongJoong.

         By time we are getting ready to go home we are ready to go to L.A. We are excited, but we end up needing to pre-record a few lives so we can go and not be constrained by time.

:@:

         About a week or so later we have a Halloween fansign and everyone picks a costume. Wooyoung and I are the first to choose, we choose Harry and Draco. Everyone else chooses and we are excited. Sadly though, Mingi can't be with us, due to his back

         "You play Draco, you have the look for it," Woo tells me, making me laugh. I agree and we get ready for the fansign that is later today.

:@:

         We smile at each other seeing that we are the yin to the others yang, and I laugh as they hand him the glasses. I add the lightning bolt for him, and he smiles at me, making me try hard not to laugh.

         "Don't do that, I don't want to fuck this up." I say and he laughs. I finish the scar and he sits back, looking at himself in the mirror.

         "You look good as Draco babe," he says with a smirk and I laugh.

         "And you look great as my Harry," I say, happy that we both ship this. He laughs and gives me a kiss as he stands up. We grab our wands and we head over to see the others. Yeosang is great as Harley, HongJoong amazing as Jack Sparrow. I laugh at Yunho in his Thor outfit and we kinda bully SeongHwa with his James Bond look.