Chapter 26

AN/ I know this one is a lot shorter than the rest, but I didn't want to just jump ahead

San

         I wake up, seeing Woo's sitting on my bed next to me. Now that I am awake I look around me in a panic, seeing where I am I calm down, and feel Woo pull me in for a hug, calming me down. I can feel his warmth, his calmness, and I feel like I can just melt into him.

         "San? We need to talk," I hear my father say from the other side of the bed. I look over and sit up. He smiles at me and hugs me, which is sudden, but welcome. I hug him and he pulls back so we can talk.

         "So what do we need to talk about?" I ask and look at him.

         "Well, when you killed your darker self, did the holy water burn you?" he asks.

         "Now that I think about it, no it didn't," I say looking at my father confused. "Why didn't it?"

         "Well, apparently you got more of my blood than I realized, meaning you are not only demon and witch, but also angel." he tells me. I look to aunt Lilith and she nods.

         "Wait, what? How?" I ask, very confused.

         "Well, when you absorbed the darker half you took your full power, and it woke up your angelic half. That and basically asking your grandfather for help. We found out as you were healing." my father says, motioning between himself and my aunt.

         "I went to see if your wings had taken, since you now have access to all of your powers, but was surprised to see feathers, not the leathery wings I'm used to seeing on demons." she tells me. I have my mouth open in shock, and see Woo with the same expression.

         "You should have full control over them as soon as you try to open them. They are very pretty by the way." my father tells me. I close my eyes and think about my wings and how they would open, then hear a sound behind me.

         "Wow, your dad is right, they are stunning." I hear Woo gasp. Opening my eyes I see a beautiful set of wings, the fade from white to a deep purple almost black, which makes me smile. I flex them, seeing the colors shimmer, and realize that I can harden the feathers making them similar to a shield.

         "Wow, you really did learn fast," my aunt says looking at my wings. I send them away and jump on Woo, who giggles beneath me.

         "I can be around you guys now!" I cheer and hug him. My aunt and father laugh at the two of us.

         "How long have we been here?" Woo asks and I look to Lilith.

         "Uhm I think in earth time we've been here for only 20-30 minutes?" she says and it makes me smile.

         "I take it you want us to go home?" I ask, and he giggles more. "I'll take that as a yes."

         I wave to my family, stand up and teleport us back home. I hug my Baby and we are in the middle of the living room, everyone stops what they are doing and looks at us.

:@:

         "Bitch, where have you been?!" I hear Mingi yell from the dining room table. I laugh and Woo runs to get food. I see him laughing with everyone and join in.

         "Sorry guys, I was really bad the last couple... days? God how long was I away?" I ask Woo. He thinks for a moment.

         "Only one day really, why?" he asks me.

         "Damn, okay. I am sorry for any time things I say wrong, being stuck in purgatory does a number on your brain. Let alone Vulcan mind melding with your darker half." I say rubbing my temples, my brain still fuzzy on exactly how long I was stuck there.

         "Wait, whoa there buddy, the fuck happened?" Mingi asks, looking like someone just smacked him. I laugh and think about how to explain.

         "Let's just say Sannie had some self help he needed to do before he came back to us." Woo says for me. I hug him again and he giggles at me. "Oooohhh Sannie show 'em!" Woo says as he jumps around.

         "Show us what?" HongJoong asks and SeongHwa motions for me to show. I step to a more open area of the house, and unfurled my wings, which gained quite a bit of attention. Eventually everyone decided they had enough of my wings and go back to eating.

         I grab something to eat and I look over to Jongho who just groans. He goes back to his room, getting his things ready to leave. When he comes back we are goofing around and playing a game, wolves vs witch and vampire.

         "I'm saying this one more time, this family is fucking weird." Jongho says looking at us all making fools of ourselves. We laugh and just continue until it's time to leave.

         When we leave to go get some more practice in, everyone has a nervous, yet happy energy. After we are done with practice we get ready for our photo shoot that is happening later today.

         While at the photo shoot I can feel myself tapping into my demon side more but not falling too far into the thoughts, just tipping into it as needed. I have far more control than I ever did before the fight.

         Eventually I am done and I take time to myself, thinking about what has happened to me. I take it all in, not as upset about how I got here, and understanding why everything happened. I smile as I take my break, and watch Woo get his pictures taken.

         I understand that I need to talk to him about what I've done, and what has happened, but I'll tell him when I'm ready. I'll tell him when I feel like I can without breaking down in the process. For now I am going to ride out the happiness that is this wave.

AN/ ok I also know this seems like an end... it's not XP