Chapter 40

AN/ more smut >///<

SeongHwa

         I feel as my body gets warmer, and I can see Joongie getting flush. I look over at Yeosang who grabs Jongho by the hand, and see a mischievous grin on his face. I also see Mingi drag Yunho away to their room. I am squirming, realizing that my body is craving only one thing, Joongie, and when I look at him I can see that he is squirming too.

         I grab him, picking him up, and take him to our room, passing rooms where we can hear the others already teasing each other, only making my need stronger. As I get us to the room I lock our door, and place him on the bed, he is already panting and wanting. Despite him always trying to fight for dominance, I always win, because he honestly wants it that way.

         I take off my shirt and he follows my lead. I put a knee between his legs and watch as he melts at my touch on his face. His beautiful eyes turning that sinful silver that tells me he is letting the wolf control his feelings. I bend down and kiss him deeply, biting at his lips. I can hear his soft moans and I bring my knee closer to his member. I can feel my pants tighten on me, as I can feel how hard he is.

         "Hwa, fuck me like you mean it," I hear Joong say beneath me, catching me off guard. He usually doesn't admit that he likes it when I fuck him, but I take the opportunity and practically tear our pants and underwear off. He grabs me and I grab him, both of us sucking each other. I roll us over so that he is on top of me, I lick him, preparing him for what I'm going to do to him. I hear him gasp as I put my fingers in. He is no longer sucking on me, so I guide my dick back to him, and he takes the hint. I finger him hard as he sucks on me, I feel his small tongue swirl around and play with me. Eventually I feel that he is ready and I push him off me, rolling on top of him.

         I can see that he is a moaning mess already, and I start kissing his neck, feeling my own urges taking over. I pull back, and guide myself into him, and he moans high and loud as I grunt deep and heavily. He pulls me down into his neck and I can't help but bite him, which earns a whimper, a whine, then a moan from the smaller boy. I start moving as I keep my mouth on his neck.

         "Ahh, O-oppa... ahhh," I hear as I thrust, causing me to get somehow harder. He keeps one hand tangled in my hair and the other holding the sheets. I pull away from his neck and give him sloppy kisses, hoping to keep him moaning and saying my name.

         "Come on wolf leader, say the name of the vampire Oppa that keeps dominating you," I growl as I thrust harder into him. I hear him moaning almost in a melodic way, and panting.

         "P-park, nghh... S-seong Hw-Hwa" he manages, as I speed up my pace. He spreads his legs further apart, so I put one of his legs over my shoulder, and kiss it as I do. I hear him whimper and I smile as I hear the sound. I grunt as he starts to tighten around me. He is moaning even louder as I pick him up, standing him up against the wall. I turn him to the wall and hold his neck, fucking him into the wall, his dick rubbing against the wall.

         "Nghhh, H-hong J-joong!" I growl, and I hear a growl from him as we climax together. I feel as his legs start to give out, and I pick him up, taking him over to the bed. I hear people in the shower, so I clean up the wall before I go lay down with Joongie.

         "Fuck, you really are rough when you want to, but why did you go easy?" I hear him ask me. Usually we can climax more than 4 times.

         "I was satisfied, you finally admitted that you're the bottom," I chuckle, and I see him blush and curl into my chest. I smile at my small victory and hold him close.