Chapter 21

AN/ Thank you guys sooooo much for the 200 reads!!!!

San

         We wake up in my room again, after a long night, and I wake Woo up so we could get a shower and get ready for practice at home.

         "Come on Baby, wake up, I need to check you before we get in the shower." I say as he tries to roll over and go back to sleep. He groans and sits up, I heal him of all the marks I see from the night before.

        "Thanks, we know the others did some stuff, but they don't need to see how far we go." he laughs while I heal the bites and scratches I left on him. I laugh and get him ready for a shower.

         "You get your shower, and I'll see what's going on at home," I tell him, and he heads to the shower. I meditate, seeing my heart, now a beautiful gradient from my red to Woo's blue, mixing into a gorgeous purple in the middle. I can also see some small flecks but can't see what they are in color. My heart has a small line from when I thought I was going to break, but it seems to be healing over, plus the red thread that connects me to Woo.

         I look through Rose's eyes at home, and can see that everyone is waking up, except for Mingi and Yunho, who seem to be fast asleep still in our room.

         "Joongie, are you mad at what happened last night?" I hear SeongHwa ask when he hugs the small leader. HongJoong just laughs and hugs him back.

         "No, just annoyed that it seems like everyone ran off to have fun just like us." Rose can hear him say, which solidifies that I was right. Everyone seemed horny last night, and I hope Jongho got some help with what he wanted.

         I came back to myself and see a shirtless Woo in front of me, getting dressed in a pair of blue jeans, and a random t-shirt he found in my dresser. I walk up behind him, giving him a soft hug from behind, setting my neck on his shoulder, earning a soft pat on the head. I kiss his neck, which makes him giggle.

         "I'm going to go get a shower, then we can leave, and I was right about last night. Nobody has realized that we are gone. Everyone had fun alone." I say. He turns to look at me with wide eyes.

         "Really?" he asks, his voice pitching higher. I laugh and pull away from him, heading to the bathroom.

         "Yep, and our leader apparently got it last night, so SeongHwa might be a bit more on the confident side today." I say laughing.

:@:

Wooyoung

         I watch as San walks into the bathroom, nothing on him, and I smirk looking at his ass. He has a nice ass, sad that I can't do anything. I break that thought off, and think about what we should do about going home. I don't want to pop up in front of SeongHwa, but unsure if popping in on Yunho and Mingi is a good idea.

         I wait for San, meditating as I sit. I can see my heart, and it's coloring is now obviously different, and I can see a line connected to it. I touch the red thread, and start to follow it. As I follow I can see things changing, but I hit a wall, not a physical one, but something that seems to be put up between myself and the one attached to the string.

         When I look up I see San staring at me from the other side, giving me a sad, but dark smile. I startle out of my meditation and find myself still sitting on the bed. I look around in a panic, I could feel something was off when I pulled on the thread, and it was attached to San. Why does he have his walls up for me? I think about this for a long time, only stopping when I hear the bathroom door open.