Chapter 51

AN/ Beware beyond this point is smut XD but the next chapter is safe

San

         I wake up, feeling a bit warm, and notice Wooyoung is warmer than usual. I touch his forehead, but I realize what is going on and hold back a chuckle. I smile as I hear a cute little moan escape his lips, which also makes me get a bit turned on. I sigh and carefully transport us to my room so I can watch him a bit longer.

         I hear him gasp and moan quietly, which makes my smile turn into a smirk. I can feel how hard he is against my leg and I move it slightly, causing him to moan again. I chuckle and keep doing it, feeling myself get hard as I hear him moan lightly.

         I can tell he is waking up, so I play like I'm asleep to see what he does. He sits up, making me sad that he turns to leave, but I can hear him panting lightly. I feel as he goes to get up, but I play that I grab for him in my sleep. He stays but is still sitting on the edge of the bed, not realizing where we are.

         "M-master..." I hear him moan, as he touches himself. He is so lost that he doesn't notice me sit up and touch his back. I hear him gasp lightly and I chuckle.

         "I see my Little one needs some attention," I say, pulling him back to kiss me. When I pull away I can tell that he is lost to the pleasure. I move in front of him and remove his hand from his dick, replacing it with my own, and letting my other hand slide onto his chest.

         "M- master, when?" he asks, while panting. I smirk and kiss him again, moving his hand to my own, hard dick. He gasps again as he feels.

         "You started it, I just moved things along." I say then let out a moan as he starts to stroke my length. I laugh as I see his face of shock.

         I slowly push him onto the bed, and he allows me access to his mouth, as I kiss him hard into the bed. I smile into the kiss and can feel him moving beneath me, impatient and wanting. I rake my fingers across his inner thigh, then slide his pants and underwear off. I smile as he whines at me, wanting more than just a small touch.

         "P-please, I w-want more." he pleads and I smirk, finding the soft spot on his neck, making him whine more. I remove my pants, allowing myself to be free, and I move his hand back to my dick, making him stroke it and I start to touch his.

         I moan loud and he gasps, letting me kiss him hard again, and I move him to be face down on the bed. I grab lube out of the drawer by the bed and use it so I can finger him. I hear him moaning loudly as I place my finger in him, and quicken the pace, I can tell that he knows I want it just as bad.

         I hear his breath quicken and I stick another finger in, causing him to come hard, but I don't stop, causing him to whine. I pull my fingers out and he is a panting mess in my hands.

         "Now, you need to hold it Little one," I whisper in his ear, and I can hear his whine, making me smirk again. I lube myself and I pull him close to the edge of the bed, pulling his ass to me.

         I enter him, slowly, but I can hear him moaning as I do, making me push the rest in hard and fast, making him moan higher and louder. I smack his ass, making him whine and tighten around me. I start thrusting into him, holding his hips as I do, each thrust making him moan.

         I can feel him tightening around me again, and I put a ring on his dick, not allowing him to release. He whines and I chuckle, making him moan as I thrust again. I smack his ass as I thrust and I start to pound him into the bed, making him moan even more, louder even though it's muffled by the sheets.

         "M-mast-er please, l-let me, unf," he gets out as I pound him. I let him cum and as he does I thrust even harder against his good spot. He comes hard and long and I am still not even close. I pull out so I can change his position and he scratches me as I do, causing me to moan and I can see he is a mess.

         I pick him up and hold him, his legs wrapped around me as I fuck him, moving to a wall. I kiss him long and hard. When he pulls out of the kiss I move a hand up to his face, moving his hair out of his face.

         "I... I don't think I c-can..." he starts but can't finish the sentence as he starts to clamp on me again, this time making me grunt and moan as he scratches and bites my shoulder.

         "I'm close too... you make Master... very happy," I growl into his neck, and he comes again, on our stomachs and as he does I feel him tighten even more, making me come hard in him.

         He gasps and arches his back, riding out the high. I kiss him, wanting more, but I can see that he isn't up for it, so I pull out and watch him as he sighs in relief. I smile and kiss him, still panting hard, and he notices I'm still hard.

         "I can still please Master," he tells me, getting on his knees. I smile and he puts more lube on, almost like he is cleaning it. And I watch as he starts to play with me, kissing and licking as he goes. I moan as he starts to work his way down my cock, and he moves faster each time I moan.

         "Fuck, Woo, nghh," I say as I feel my dick hit the back of his throat, soon enough he is also fondling me, trying to get me to come faster. I grab a fist full of his hair and start to thrust, making him gag once, and I come hard in his mouth, forcing him to swallow.

         He wipes his mouth and smiles up at me, and I can see that he is hard again. I laugh and he stands up, kissing me this time.

:@:

Wooyoung

         I look up at him, not believing that I'm hard again, and I see that smirk, which I can't get enough of. I stand up kissing him into the wall, playing with the fire I know is still there. I feel as he kisses back, still wanting more, and he rubs our dicks together.

         "Ahh, M-master," I say, pulling from the kiss, and he pulls me back in, grabbing and stroking both of us. I can feel him throbbing against me, and it makes me feel even more like I chose the right option, to play with the fire.

         I can't take it anymore, and I hop on him, he guides himself into me, making me gasp and moan. He turns, pushing me into the wall, and I moan loud and happy as he fucks me into the wall. I already know that I will be sore until he heals me later.

         This time as I cum I can feel San release in me, making the high so much better. I moan and hear him moan and grunt, thrusting a couple more times into me.

         "Y-you were, amazing baby," he says to me, making me smile and he lifts me, letting himself pull out and he sets me down on the bed.

         "Thanks... but when did you even get us here?" I ask, still panting.

         "You were moaning in your sleep, and I could feel you on my leg, I rubbed my leg against you, and well, we came here, you know the rest." he laughs, also a bit out of breath.

         "Well, I am glad that my dream about you came true," I laugh, and he smiles again, kissing me lightly.

         He heals me and we get cleaned up, so we can sleep until morning on earth. He sets an alarm and we go to sleep, happy and exhausted.