sixty-three.

"So you finally made it."

(Y/n) looked around the room. Before she heard the voice, it was plain and empty. But after hearing those five words, it changed into some sort of a living room or a common area.

A man sat in the middle of it, lounging on the couch and sipping a cup of tea. He was an older man, his black hair with silver streaks through it. He wore some sort of hero suit, a green one that sort of looked like Midoriya's without the bunny ears mask and mouth gear.

"I've been waiting for you." He stood up from the couch, placing the cup on a coffee table that stood in front of him. "You're a little early, but that is to be expected with someone as yourself and with your progress."

"Who are you?" Y/N asked, looking the man up and down. "What is this place?"

"I am Riki (originally Shuryu for those who are rereading), at least that's my hero name," he walked over to her, dusting off his pants. "My real name doesn't matter anymore, at least not in this state."

"State? What is happening here?"

"(Y/n). Your name is (Y/n), right?" He held up his hand, it starting to be enveloped by a glowing green light. "This is the Energy State."

Kirishima walked down the hallway, passing the windows and door to the courtyard, when he heard some rustling outside

Kirishima walked down the hallway, passing the windows and door to the courtyard, when he heard some rustling outside. He turned towards the noise and walked to it, finding (Y/n) in her meditative state. She had apparently gone out of her second form and was just sitting there.

"Oh hey, (L/n). Are you okay?" Kirishima asked, going to stand in front of her.

When she didn't respond, he bent down and waved his hand in front of her face. "Hello? Earth to (L/n)." He snapped a couple times, attempting to get some kind of response from his silent friend. 

She still didn't respond.

"Oh no."

"The Energy State?" (Y/n) widened her eyes with fear as she frantically looked around the room

"The Energy State?" (Y/n) widened her eyes with fear as she frantically looked around the room. "Am I dead?!"

"What? No! You're very much alive!" Riki smacked the side of her head. "Get a hold of yourself, kid. You're here because it's time you knew, especially with the level of control you have over your quirk."