💔 тєη

Jiahui was sleeping peacefully on her bed. Knowing that she had to wake up early tomorrow, open the shop, work for ten hours, then close the shop- So she really needed so sleep.
Everyone was sleeping soundly in the house, the time currently being two o'clock in the morning. Then, Donghyuck woke up to the sound of his phone going off- Of course, it was his alarm to wake him up, but why at two?
He got out of bed, changed into different and went to wake up the other three.

💔

"Wake up" Donghyuck shook Jaemin, who groaned, hurdling a pillow towards Donghyuck's face. "We have a quick mission to do, and he's not armed so it'll be quick"

Jaemin hummed, not moving.

"Wake up dude" The tanned boy picked up the pillow Jaemin had threw and smacked him in the face with it. "Now hurry"

He threw the pillow back into the bed before waking up the other two- Which was more like pushing them off of bed, onto the floor.

💔

"Ok, why are we killing now?" Renjun asked rubbing his left eye while coming in the basement, fully dressed.

"Someone who thinks we are going to make friends with them- Because they know about the gang" Donghyuck warned, taking a pocket knife from the shelf.

"How many people are there?"

"Just like- Five"

"Oh so just one more than us, we're fine. Plus, we have Jeno" Renjun snorted, hearing the creams of the steps as Jaemin and Jeno entered the weapon room.

"Who are we killing and can I use a gun?" That was the only question Jeno asked before inching himself closer to the shelf full of guns.

"Just a pistol, we have to go unnoticed" Donghyuck reminded him while twirling the small knife around his fingers. "Hurry yo and grab your weapon Jaem. We gotta go"
-
My stories all start off the same... and I just realized that, I'll try something else I'm the near future- I suck at writing 😂 and jaemin is always the playboy- His personality just fits it, flirting with the members