💔 єℓєνєη

They all quietly left the house, heading towards their destination.

"So, how are we going to kill them?" Jaemin wanted to go home, he was tired.

"We have to kidnap the leader and kill the rest" Donghyuck explained as they hid in his car.

"Which ones the leader?" Renjun looked at the group of boys, all trying to look cool while waiting for them.

"The one with the black hair. Someone should distract him, or at least get him away from the crowd so we can kidnap him" Donghyuck stared at his prey, studying his body language. "Don't forget time bring his teammates bodies so we can sell their organs"

All four of them nodded their heads and put their weapons in their pockets, hiding them.
Once Donghyuck got out the car, the others started to follow. His hands were shoved in his pockets whilst he walked up to the group of five people.

"Hey man, how are you doing?" One guy gave Jaemin a high-five.

"I'm fine"  Jaemin slightly growled. 

"Ok, so why'd you call us here? It's so deserted and creepy" The leader looked around and shuddered.

"Fuck the plan Jaemin just kidnap him, he's such an amateur" Jeno punched a member of the other team that was beside him, knocking him out cold.

"They don't even have weapons!" Renjun scoffed, before getting punched in the face by an opposing team member. "Oh bitch- You asked for it!"

"Now you, come with me" Donghyuck grabs the leader's arm and smashed the butt of his gun into his head, causing him to lose consciousness. "God, you guys are so fucking weak. That was the easiest thing I've ever done in my whole entire life"

Donghyuck threw him in the car, signaling other boys to kill the mafia members their were fighting. The three them stabbed, or shot, their hearts before tossing their bodies into the trunk. "Ok, lets go"

💔

Jiahui woke up, feeling uncomfortable with the different atmosphere around her. She got up to get water, sitting down at the dining table. Jiahui didn't even bother to turn on the lights, she was that lazy after waking up.
That's when she heard break, almost like a window. Jiahui quickly hid herself behind the counter as she breathed in, trying not to make any noise.

"I know your there~ Don't make this any harder for yourself~" The voice belonged to a male, and older one. "Oh Jiahui~ Where are you?"

She could hear his steps in his closer to hers until she felt a large, black, shadow hover over her.

"Gotcha"

💔

Parking right outside of the house, they decided to bring the dead bodies in later and just trap this team leader downstairs in the basement.
That's when Donghyuck felt a sharp pain on his right arm, he looked at it and nothing was there. Then, he felt a punch in the stomach, which made him grabbed his stomach and gag.

"Donghyuck, are you ok?" Renjun came over, patting his back and taking ahold of their hostage.

"Fuck, if that's happening to him, that means Jiahui is in trouble" Jaemin ran inside the house, the others following behind.
Muffled screams echoed, and when they looked, Jiahui was trying to be dragged away by someone.
Renjun turned on the light and stared at the two for a good second, a bloody dagger was lying on the floor and Jiahui's mouth was covered with the hand of the kidnapper.

"Hey!" He screamed, trying to catch the culprit as they ran away.
Jiahui was never this terrified in her whole entire life.

"W-What the hell just h-happened?!" Jiahui Hughes the nearest person, which was Renjun.

"Someone tried to kidnap you, isn't that obvious?" Donghyuck scoffed, used to this by now.

"Dude, have some sympathy, she's your fucking soulmate" Jaemin shoved his shoulder.

"Soulmate blah blah blah- I don't care" Donghyuck nagged, then left for his room.

"Does h-he r-really not l-like me?" Jiahui sniffed, speaking her mother language to Renjun.

"He'll warm up to you, give it some time, ok?" Renjun comforted, rubbing small circles on her back. "Now let's hurry up and clean that cut"

Renjun helped her up, leading her to the couch and leaving to get the medicine kit.

"It stings..." She tried touching the wound, but that made it a bit worse.

"Don't touch it, you're going making it worse" Jeno slapped her hand away.

"I bet Donghyuck felt that" She snorted.

"Ok, I'm back, give me your arm" Jiahui gave him arm and let him do the healing process. It stung a little bit but, not too much.

"Oh yeah, I put all the clothes in your closet. The clothes were off before the sex and I killed them while they were nake-" Jaemin was cut off by Jiahui, who was slightly uncomfortable.

"Too much information Jaemin" Jiahui stopped him.

"His moans are too much info" Renjun chuckled. "And you're all healed. You can go back to bed tomorrow"

"Finally! I have to go to work tomorrow" She groaned, jumping up from the couch and heading to her bed. She decided to stop in Donghyuck's room. "Donghyuck?"

She knocked on the door, eventually when he opened it when he said come in.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say goodnight, and that I'm going to work tomorrow"

"Ok but, you don't need to, you live with me now- And I'm rich" Donghyuck smirked, seeing is she was one of those sugar babies.

"No, it's fine. I don't want you to waste your money on me if you don't like me" She sighed. "Goodnight Donghyuck"

Surprisingly, he returned the words. "Goodnight, Jiahui"
-
Donghyuck can only feel her pain for about a second, then, the pain goes away- Same with Jiahui