💔 єιgнтєєη

Jiahui yawned, stretching her limbs and sat up. Stilling feeling uncomfortable with her surroundings, she got up and walked out.

"Aren't they cooking dinner?" Jiahui asked herself before heading downstairs.

"Oh- Hey!" Renjun smiled seeing her come down the stairs.

"Hey Renjun" She yawned again, covering her mouth. "Haha, did you have good sleep?"

"Yeah... I'm just super tired" She looked at the clock on the wall, which showed that it was nine at night.

"Oh, well, I hope you are hungry" He chuckled, focusing on the frying food in front of him.

"So.. U-Um, did you kill that man...?" Jiahui hesitantly asked.

"They didn't kill him, he's locked up right now" Donghyuck informed her.

"Oh.. Ok. Then, where are Jaemin and Jeno?"

"You have a lot of questions" Her soulmate snorted, making her pout.

"Just answer my question"

"They're both showering"

"See it wasn't that hard" She chuckled at her own joke, sitting down. "Oh- Who's drawing pad is this?"

"Mine" Renjun peered at the girl tracing the words with her finger.

"Oh. Can I look at your drawings?"

"Yeah sure, I'm not really that good though" As he finished those words, Jiahui opened the sketch book.

"Wow- You really good! I don't know why you said that" She flipped through the pages, looking at the different drawings.

"Thanks, it's a hobby" He shrugged.

"Oh- I also have to go to work again tomorrow, do any of you want to come and watch me open the cafe?" Every time Jiahui gets called in work, she usually has to open and close the cafe. That's why they don't call her in often.

"I'll come!" Jaemin smiled, ruffling his wet hair. "And also, I have a girl coming over so- If you don't mind you will be hearing moans, and screams"

Jiahui heard 'screams' and she stayed quiet, closing Renjun's sketch book and looking down to fiddle with her fingers.

"You could've at least invited her after dinner, I don't wanna eat with some slut" Jeno gagged, sitting down next to the girl.

"Well, it's not my fault. The girl said she was horny and that she wanted to come over right now"

"Are you almost done with the food?" Jiahui asked Renjun, speaking in their native language.

"Yeah almost, just give us a second" Renjun finished by placing his grilled meat onto a plate, setting it on the table.

"So-" Jiahui was about to speak up again, but the doorbell interrupted her. "I'll get it.."

She hopped off the seat, heading towards the door and opening it. Only to see a girl, dressed up with barely any clothes on.

"Hello?" Jiahui let the girl in, and immediately went back to sitting down. She decided to look through Renjun's sketch book again.

"Jaemin~" The girl whined, hugging him and kissing his lips.

"Get a room" Donghyuck cringed.

"Yes please do" Jiahui whispered, flipping through the square pages. "Renjun-ah, can I draw something in here? I'm only going to take one page"

"Yeah sure" Renjun nodded his head in approval. She got up, and searched for a pencil.

"Who's that bitch?" Jaemin's new girlfriend pointed at Jiahui, a disgusted emotion was displayed on her face.

"A friend, that happens to be living with them" She spoke up, not turning around.

"Ew, slut"

"The only slut is you. I hope you have fun tonight" Jiahui faked a smile, knowing that this day would be that girls very last day of living.

"Oh I will, and don't be jealous"

"Oh honey, I would never be jealous" Jiahui didn't know why she had this urge to just punch the bothersome girl square in the face, but she held it back. "I'll have a death wish for you"

Jiahui smirked grabbing a pencil and sitting back down to draw a small rose.

"Is dinner done?" Jeno tried to ignore the am things that were happening beside him. "And can you guys just a get a fucking room?!"

He yelled, done with this shit that was happening in his vision line.

"Calm down Jeno" Jiahui warned, making him slouch back into his chair. "You have major anger issues- And yes, Jaemin and you whore, please do go get a room"

She pushed them both of the kitchen, pushing them upstairs- So they wouldn't have to hear the moans- Into the guest room, which was not hers.

"Now enjoy having sex in here! And enjoy your afterlife!" She waved a goodbye, peering at Jaemin. Who already smirked and licked his lips.

"We are going to take you to your afterlife I'll fuck so hard" Jaemin pushed her to the bed, and that was enough for Jiahui to see before
closing the door and running back downstairs.
-
Only two updates today, sorry 😐