Chapter Sixty Two

*February 22nd*
*Arabelles POV*

"If you keep drinking alcohol for breakfast your going to go into liver failure you know." Harry told Niall as he walked into the kitchen.

I smiled at him as he walked over to me, kissing me on the forehead before walking over to the cabinet.

"Oi! Leave me alone will ya?!" Niall exclaimed, pouting as he held onto his beer.

I laughed at the two as I shake my head, knowing that this is how every morning goes. Harry looked over his shoulder at the sound of my laughter, sending a playful wink my way. Louis gagged as he came to sit next to me, placing his breakfast at the table. He sent a smile my way and I leaned over, ruffling his hair. He whined and swatted my hand away, his hands flying towards his head to fix his hair.

"It's not my fault your a bloody alcoholic." Harry snapped, continuing to tease the blonde.

"I'm Irish!" Niall screeched. "It's in my blood."

"Leave the poor boy alone Harry." I laughed, seeing how flustered Niall was becoming.

"Yea listen to your girlfriend Styles." Louis joined in teasingly.

"Thank you." Niall breathed.

He began to chug the beer in his hand, causing Harry to roll is eyes in faux annoyance. He walked over to the table and place down a plate of eggs and bacon for me.

"Thanks babe." I chirped, smiling up at him.

He nodded at me and walked away to make his own breakfast. I took a bite of my eggs and noticed that the room had grown strangely quiet, it's usually loud around the house. I looked over to see Louis and Niall staring at me with knowing smirks on their faces.

"What?" I asked.

"Look at you two. Being all cute and sh*t." Niall teased, even going so far as to flutter his eyes lashes at me.

"It's quite sickening actually." Louis quipped, his nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Oh is it?" Harry quirked in eyebrow.

I watched in amusement as he walked over to me, keeping eye contact with Louis the whole time. Louis watched on as he glared at him with a questioning glance. Harry stopped right in front of me, nudging my legs to the side so he can stand in between us. All of a sudden Harry quickly bent down, littering sloppy kisses all around my face. I laughed loudly as he made loud kissing noises, making sure to smack his lips obnoxiously. The boys groaned in disgust as Harry made his way down my neck. My breath faltered as he kissed right below my ear, making the boys shield their eyes and look away.

"Alright that's enough." I laughed, pushing Harry away.

He stepped backwards as he looked towards the boys, a sh*it eating grin on his face. He looked extremely proud of himself as he looked at the boys squirming in discomfort.

"Jesus mate. Keep it in the bedroom please." Niall groaned.

"May I remind you that is my sister." Louis added, looking extremely grossed out and uncomfortable.

My lips formed into a pout as i looked over at my brother. I leaned over and threw my arms around his shoulders, pulling him into a hug as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Awee. I'm sorry Louis." I whined playfully.

"Yea yea whatever." Louis snickered, pushing me away as we all laughed.

"What are the plans for the next few days?" Harry asked, sipping on his water bottle.

"Well I don't know about these two but I'm planning on going shopping tomorrow. We're in desperate need of groceries." I answered.

"Liam is supposed to stop by tomorrow, but besides that we don't have anything planned." Niall shrugged, looking over to Louis who agreed.

Harry nodded as he closed his water bottle, the light coming from the windows causing the rings on his fingers to shine. I couldn't help but notice how hot he looked today. He was wearing a simple white tee shirt with black jeans but he still managed to look astounding. His hair has grown a little bit as he refuses to cut it, laying messily on his head. His toned arms along with the tattoos placed all over his smooth, tan skin making me overwhelmed.

"Do you want me to come to the store with you?" Harry asked me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Sure, I could use the company." I agreed, still flustered from staring at him.

"We'll go around 6, that way it's not so crowded." Harry told me, and I nodded in agreement.

"Hey no party's you two." I said seriously, pointing my finger at Niall and Louis.

They resisted their hands up in surrender as I glared at them intimidatingly.

"Yes mam." Niall quipped.

I laughed as I took my last bite of bacon, getting up to put it in the sink. I turned the hot water on to do the dishes and I heard footsteps leaving the kitchen. I assumed I was alone as I filled the sink up with soapy water, dropping all of the breakfast dishes into it.

I jumped when I felt two hands sneak around my waist, laying onto my stomach. I looked down to see Harry's ring covered fingers, making me smile in contentment. I continued washing the dishes as I felt Harry dip his head down. His hair brushed my cheek as I felt his lips grazing my neck. I tried to control my breathing as he left sweet kisses along my skin. A moan slipped out of my mouth as he sucked lightly under my ear. I turned around in his grip, looking up to see him smiling cheekily at me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, putting my hands on my hips.

His hand rested on my hips as he pulled me closer so that our chests were touching. I closed my eyes as I felt his breath on my neck, making a shiver run down my spin.

"I saw you staring sweetheart." He spoke lowly, making a fire in my stomach ignite.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he brought his face out of my neck, latching our lips together. I kissed him with slight hunger as he lifted me up on the counter.

He pulled away abruptly and stared at me with dark eyes.

"Next time try to not be so obvious." He smirked, walking away and leaving me breathless.

I stared dumbfound at his back as he strutted away.

"Harry Edward Styles!" I screamed at him, hearing his laugh echo throughout the house.
___________________________
Cheeky ;)

I hope you guys like this one and please vote, comment and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day