Chapter Eighty Three

*March 9th*
*Arabelle POV*

"Arabelle!" My dad gasped, appalled by my language as he guided Brady out of the room, the conversation growing too much for his young ears.

"No dad she needs to learn." I snapped at him as I rose from my seat. "And I'm honestly growing tired of you continuously making excuses for her sh*t behavior."

The room went silent as I walked over to my sister, who was standing there shocked, her eyes wide and her mouth agape. My dad shook his head, sitting down as he prepared for what he knew was coming. Harry on the other hand was desperately trying to hold back a smile, his cheeks sucked in slightly and eyebrows raised with an amused smile on his face. Of course he would be enjoying this.

"I don't know when you began to think it was ok to treat people like you do. Maybe it was when you were busy being a druggy with your group of lowlife 'friends', or maybe it was when you were busy being a wh*re and flirting with everyone's boyfriends." An offended gasp left her lips as Harry let out a choked laugh. I ignored my dads wary looks and stopped right in front of her.

"Regardless of when it needs to f*cking stop. Your no better than anyone here, infact your far from it, so maybe it's time that you stop acting like it and learn your place. No one like someone who nags and b*tches all the time and they definitely don't like people who think it's ok to flirt with people's boyfriends right in front of them. You have become a sh*tty person and you need to turn it around before everyone gives up on you. Because if you keep it up one day your going to wake up and everyone that truly cares for you will be gone. I'm not saying this because I'm trying to be a b*tch, I'm saying this because it's the truth and I seem to be the only one brave enough to say it."

Tears were now streaming down Sabrinas cheeks, and I kind of feel bad but I wasn't about to take it back now, she needed to hear it. It's obvious she wasn't going to pull out of this by herself, she needed a little push to get there and I'm praying this does the trick.

"Now if you will excuse me I'm going to go play with my little brother." I declared, my hands still shaking from anger.

I grabbed Harry's hand, pulling him out of the room and leaving a sobbing Sabrina and a dumbfounded dad in the dining room.

"That was mean." Harry exclaimed as I guided him up the stairs.

"Not mean, just honest." I corrected, pushing the door to Brady's room open. "I thought when I visited last time she would change, apparently not."

We both went quiet as we stepped into the room, not wanting to continue the conversation in-front of him. Brady was sat on the floor playing with his toys, oblivious to what just happened down stairs.

"Hey bud!" I exclaimed, making his head snap up in surprise.

He gave me a wide smile as I sat down on his bed, pulling Harry down to sit next to me. I could tell he wanted to talk more about what happened, but this wasn't the place nor the time. So he plastered a big smile on his face, leaning forward to talk to the little boy on the floor.

"Whatcha doing there?" He asked him, pointing to the toys in front of him.

"Playing dinosaur. Want to join?" He responded innocently, looking up at Harry with hope in his eyes.