Chapter Ninety Two

*March 25th*
*Sabrinas POV*

"Brina come play with me!" Brady hollered from downstairs, making me groan as I turned my phone off.

It's not that I didn't want to play with him, but Niall just started texting me and I've been waiting to talk to him all day. He's been working all day and hasn't had a chance to text me and right when he finally does someone needs my attention. It's not like I haven't been up her by myself all day and right now when I'm busy someone bothers me.

"Coming!" I hollered so Brady could hear me from downstairs. I replied to the text Niall sent me before climbing off of my bed.

I stretched my arms and legs out a little as I've been laying in bed all day before walking out of my door. I walked towards the stairs as I heard my name being spoken. I furrowed my eyebrows as I turned around, realizing it was coming from my dads room. I walked closer and hesitantly put my ear against the door.

"I just feel bad keeping something this big from her." My dad spoke in a low, sad tone.

I pulled my head away from the door with furrowed eyebrows. Keeping what from who?  I sighed as I pressed my ear back against the door, wanting to know what who he was talking about. I felt bad about eavesdropping on them but I have a bad feeling that their talking about me.

"You know it's best if don't tell her, especially with the upcoming war." Arabelles voice said through the phone.

War? What does she mean war?

"It's her mother too Ara." My dad said sternly making my heart drop.

I twisted the handle to his room and opened the door, making his head snap up to look at me. He quickly hung up the phone before looking at me with wide eyes.

"What about mom?"

*Arabelles POV*

It's been an two hours since my dad suddenly hung the phone up on me. Since than I've been nervously pacing the floor, anxiously waiting for him to call me back. The last thing I heard was a door opening before he hung up, making me worry that someone heard our conversation.

"Babe just calm down." Harry told me, grabbing my shoulders to stop my pacing. I took deep breathes to try to calm down before shaking my head.

"What if something happened!" I exclaimed, my anxiety getting the best of me as I ran my hands through my hair.

"I'm sure everything's fine." He told me soothingly, rubbing a hand up and down my back.

The doorbell rang, making us break apart as I turned towards the door, to where Niall had already got up. When the door opened Sabrina was standing there with a red face, tears staining her cheeks.

"Brina what happened?" Niall asked with a concerned look on her face, reaching out to cup her cheeks in his hands.

She silently shook her head and her eyes met mine, her face immediately turning red with anger. She pushed Niall away and stormed over to me, I was about to ask her what was wrong until I felt a sharp stinging across my cheek.

Shocked gasps filled the room as I brought my hand up to the sore area, feeling a cut there from her long nails. Anger filled me as I shoved her back, feeling Harry grab my arm as Niall held an angry Sabrina back.

"Brina what the f*ck!" I yelled, feeling my face turn hot out of anger.

"Don't even try to act innocent you stupid b*tch." She screamed back violently, thrashing against Niall trying to get to me.

"What do you mean innocent?! I didn't even f*cking do anything to you!" I screamed, my eyebrows scrunching together in both anger and confusion.

Racing footsteps were heard as I turned my head, seeing Louis and Liam racing down the stairs with concerned look on their face. They looked confused as they say Harry and Niall holding us back, probably because they don't know who she is.

"It's not what you did it's what you didn't do!" Brina yelled back, causing me to snap my head back towards her.

"What is going on?!" Louis asked frantically, but I ignored his question as I turned back towards Brina.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked, my voice ringing throughout the house.

Brina laughed angrily as she shook her head, causing me to arch my brow as I waited for an answer.

"Why didn't you tell me mom was alive?"
____
Short chapter but I've been REALLY busy.

I hope you guys liked this one. Please make sure to vote, comment and share. It helps a lot.

Have a wonderful day