Chapter A Hundred

*One Year Later*
*Third Person POV*

The summer breeze rustled through the trees, making the branches sway as the leaves shook. It was a beautiful day, perfect for the occasion that was about to take place. The gentle waves created a peaceful sound, the chattering of people accompanying it.

Chairs of people littered the sand at the beach, a white carpet in the middle leading to the arch. Harry was stood there, next to Liam and Zayn, the priest behind them. A black suit and tie adorned his body, a white dress shirt beneath it. His hair was its usual curly disheveled mess upon his head, though he tried to tame it for this day. His hair had grown a little past his shoulders, though he wanted to cut it for the even Arabelle wouldn't let him.

Speaking of Arabelle, she was in the little building on the beach, looking at her appearance in the mirror. As she analyzed her self she realized how much she really changed. She was the same girl, just stronger.

"You look great hun." Her dad said, standing behind her in the mirror, tears in his eyes as he stared at his beautiful daughter. He just couldn't believe how she turned out, she was a better person than he could've ever hoped for.

"You really think so?" Arabelle asked, turning around to face her father. He simply nodded, bringing a tissue to his eyes, wiping away the tears that fell. Sabrina came up behind them, a proud smile on her face as she stared at her older sister.

"You look stunning Ara." She beamed at the young woman, who was now nineteen. She wrapped her arms around her in a hug, trying to hold back tears. She pulled back and wiped at her eyes with a laugh.

"Where's Angela?" Arabelle asked, her eyebrows furrowing as she looked for the little girl.

Angela Marie Styles, born three months before. She was the reason that they postponed the event, for they weren't expecting for the doctors to tell her she was pregnant at the hospital. But even if she was a surprise, she was the best surprise they could ever receive.

She found her sitting next to Brady on the floor, the little boy trying to get the three month old to play monster trucks with him. Angela just laughed at the little boys pleads, rolling onto her stomach as she blew raspberries at the toys. Brady threw his head back and groaned, even though he was told countless times that the little girl was far too young to understand.

"There you are!" Arabelle gasped, lifting her voice a few octaves as she walked towards the little girl. Angela's eyes lit up as she saw her mother approaching her, her tongue sticking out as she made grabby hands towards her.

Little chubby hands went to cup her mother's rosy cheeks, her eyes wide with wonder as she looked into her mother's. Arabelle chuckled at her daughter, causing the pearl necklace around her neck to sway. Curious eyes looked down towards the necklace, immediately grabbing at it with her chubby fingers. Arabelle stared fondly at hear daughter, the beads looking massive in her hands. Angela then proceeded to put the pearls in her mouth, causing her mom to laugh and shake her head, gently pulling the necklace from her grip.

A beep sounded across the room, Arabelles dads pager going off from the little table next to the mirror. He immediately rushed over to it, grabbing it with his hands as he looked at the screen. His face immediately fell as Arabelles heart sank, knowing what that look meant.