Chapter Ninety

*March 20th*
*Arabelles POV*
⚠️Contains Sexual Content, if you do not want to read it I'd advise skipping most of the chapter. Have a nice read :)⚠️

I woke up the birds chirping as I yawned slightly, rolling over only for my back to collide into a hard chest. I jumped in surprise, not expecting Harry to be in bed still since he usually gets up so early. A smile rested on my face as I snuggled deeper into his warmth, looking up to examine his sleeping figure.

He looked so peaceful with his eyes gently fluttered shut, his dark eyelashes resting against his cheek bones. Quiet breaths left his pink lips, mouth slightly agape as occasional snores left his lips. His face was peaceful, no stress lines or worry crevices to be seen.

"It's not nice to stare sweetheart." He suddenly spoke, his voice deep and raspy from sleep. I jumped slightly in surprise as a furious blush crept up my neck, embarrassed that he caught me. I went to roll over so my back faced him but he caught my wrist gently, pulling me back into him. A smile washed over my face as I buried my face in his neck. "No need to be embarrassed babe." He said in a teasing voice.

"Good morning." I said softly, choosing to ignore his remarks. A warm smile made its way onto his face as he leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead, making my eyes flutter shut.

"Good morning." He whispered, his breath hitting my neck causing chills to run down my spine. I could feel him smirking as he leaned down, his lips ghosting over my neck. My breath hitched in my throat as he left a open mouthed kiss on my neck, going up until he reached my earlobe, taking it in between his teeth gently. A sigh fell from my lips as I closed my eyes, my back arching as he continued to leave kisses down my jaw.

"Someone's in the mood." I teased, raising my eyebrow at him as he pushed my back onto the bed gently, hovering on top of me. He just hummed as he reattached his lips to my neck, leaning down onto my collarbones.

His fingers played with the hem of my shirt as he glanced up at me, silently asking for permission. I bit my lip in anticipation as I nodded slowly, sitting up so he could pull my shirt over my head. His breath hitched as he realized I wasn't wearing a bra, causing my cheeks to heat up because I forgot to put one on. My slight embarrassment faded however when a deep growl left his mouth, pushing me back onto the bed and connecting his lips with mine. Pink lips moved fast and hungrily with my own, his tongue sweeping over my bottom lip as he asked for permission. I granted it and pushed his tongue into my mouth, our tongues instantly battling for dominance which he quickly won. His fingers hooked onto my waistband as he slowly pulled my shorts down my legs, leaving me in my black lace underwear.

"F*ck." He breathed, his widened eyes dark with lust as he licked his lips. He dipped his head down, my eyes fluttering shut as he left kisses up my thighs. His lips went higher until his face was right in front of my heat, his breath crashing against it causing my back to arch off the mattress.

"Harry please." I whimpered, tired of his teasing. A smirk made its way onto his face as his eyes flickered to mine, his fingers hooking onto my panties. My chest rose and fell as he slowly pulled my underwear down my legs, his eyes never leaving mine.

He quickly climbed back on top of me, our lips connecting in a hungry kiss. I felt his fingers on my heat, rubbing small circles making a breathless moan leave my mouth. Our lips disconnected as he reached over to the bedside table, pulling a condom. I squirmed impatiently as he ripped the condom with his teeth, quickly rolling it on his d*ck before leaning back down to connect his lips with mine.

A gasp left my lips as he buried himself into me, a deep groan leaving his throat. He slowly began thrusting in and out of me, quickly finding a rhythm. I moaned out loudly as every thrust hit my g-spot. I found my org*sm quickly approaching and I came with a loud moan of his name, Harry following soon after.

He rolled over so we were laying side by side, our chests heaving up and down as we tried to catch our breath.

"Well good morning to you." I laughed, my face red as I turned to face him.

"Shut up." He told me, a loud laugh escaping his lip.
__________
Short chapter since i have severe writers block rn.

I hope you guys like this chapter, please vote, comment and share