Chapter Eighty Six

*March 11th*
*Arabelles POV*

Harry and I were parked outside an ice cream parlor, waiting for the time to pass so we can go back and pick them up. I really hope that their getting along like we thought they would be, or else this would all be for nothing.

I really hope that this does some good for her, it would mean a lot for our family. If she could fix the way she acts and treats people, and maybe she does need someone to help her get there, someone that isn't apart of her family.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I realized I don't have any idea about Harry's family. It's never been brought up and he's never really mentioned anything about it. I kinda feel bad now that I think about it, what kind of girlfriend doesn't know about her boyfriends family?

"Hey Harry?" I asked him quietly from the passenger seat.

"Yea babe?" He answered, turning towards me.

"How come you never tell me about your family." I asked quietly, hoping that I wouldn't anger him.

My hopes went unanswered as he froze, his whole body tensing as he dropped his spoon into his cup. I gulped nervously as he turned towards me, his eyes darkened with anger as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Just forget that I said anything." I said quickly, not wanting to fight in the middle of a Dairy Queen parking lot.

He chuckled bitterly, throwing is ice cream out of the window before slamming his hand down on the center console. I jumped in fear from the sudden noise, squeezing my eyes shut so I don't have to see the anger in his eyes.

"Harry please not here, I'm sorry." I told him, opening my eyes. His face softened a little bit as he stared at me. "I didn't mean to upset you I'm sorry."

He sighed as his whole body relaxed, causing me to let out a breath of relief. He shook his head as if he was trying to shake the anger from his body before putting the key into the ignition, bringing the car to life.

"It's time to go pick them up." He said, his voice surprisingly calm.

I nodded as I threw my empty cup in the trash can besides the car. He pulled out of the parking lot and I stared out the window, scared that he was still angry.

"I'm sorry if I scared you." He suddenly spoke after a few minutes, causing me to whip my head towards him in surprise. "That's just a really sensitive topic and I wasn't prepared for you to ask about it. Though I knew you would sometime since you are my girlfriend."

I nodded in understanding as I grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together. He turned to look at me and I gave him a soft smile, letting him know that I wasn't mad.

"Will you ever tell me?" I asked him, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Of course." He answered.

"Than that's all that matters." I told him softly, causing him to nod.

We arrived at the park and Harry pulled into the parking lot, parking the car in the same spot as before. I looked towards the bench and widened my eyes as I saw their lips locked together.

"Well that looks like a good sign." Harry laughed causing me to hit his arm playfully.

We quietly exited the car and met at the front, interlocking our fingers together. Harry let out a loud woof whistle, causing the two to jump apart. A laugh escaped my lips and Niall stared at us with wide eyes as Sabrinas cheeks went red as she fixed her hair.

"So I see you guys are getting along now." I teased with my eyebrows raised.

"Shut up." Sabrina told me, rolling her eyes as she hopped off the table.

A laugh escaped my lips as I shook my head, Sabrina glaring at me. I looked towards Niall to see that his face was red as he scratched the back of his neck, causing me to laugh harder. Harry chuckled at me before wrapping a hand around my waist and pulling me into him.

"Stop teasing them babe." He told me playfully.

"Alright go ahead and say goodbye, we gotta go." I told them, realizing that the sun was already setting.

"Hey we need to talk when we get home." Harry whispered in my ear.

I swallowed nervously as I nodded, trying to act neutral about it as I watched Niall and Sabrina say goodbye.

"You know what. Niall you just take my car and drive her home when you guys are ready. Arabelle and I will just take the car home." Harry told them after a few minutes, tossing Niall the keys.

Niall gave him a grateful look as I turned to Harry, a confused look on my face as we walked back to the car.

"What was that for?" I asked once we were inside the car.

"I figured they wanted more time together and I know that you wanted to be home before it got too dark." He answered with a shrug.

It was quiet most of the ride home, Harry seeming to have something on his mind. He looked so deep in thought that I didn't want to bother him so I just didn't say anything.

We pulled into the house twenty minutes later to see no cars in the driveway, making me sigh in relief. I know Harry wants to talk about something important and I doubt he wants in audience while he does so.

We walked silently into the house, putting our shoes and coats up by the door. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room. We sat down across from each other and I couldn't help but noticed how stressed and nervous Harry looked.

His eyebrows were furrowed over his eyes and the crease in between them seemed to be permanently etched in. His eyes were darker, probably from anger or frustration from whatever he needs to talk about. His hair was way more disheveled than when he left this morning, from him continuously running his fingers through it.

"Baby." I called out to get his attention. He sighed deeply as he looked up at me. "You know you can tell me anything, I won't judge you."

"Promise." He quickly asked, his eyes hopeful as he bore them into mine.

I began to grow uneasy from how nervous and sacred he look, knowing that he never cared about something enough to be like this.

"I promise." I said softly.

A deep sigh came from his lips as he nodded slowly. He rubbed his sweaty palms on his jeans before looking up at me. A gasp fell from my lips at his red teary eyes.

"I want to tell you about my family." He told me in a shaky voice.
______________________
A lot of stuff is going to be revealed in the next chapter. Just a warning.

I hope you guys like this one. Please vote, comment and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day