Chapter Sixty Six

*February 27th*
*Arabelles POV*

I sighed as brushed the brush through my dark hair, getting rid of all the knots in it. I was getting ready for a day that would probably be spent doing nothing.

I woke up to an empty bed this morning, much to my disappointment. Rolling over to the side expecting to cuddle into Harry and feeling nothing but a cold, empty space was not a good way to wake up. Though after I looked towards the clock and saw that it was already ten o'clock it made sense that he was no longer there, he is a busy man after all.

After laying in bed staring at the blank ceiling for thirty minutes, I finally decided to get up and do something productive. So I got up and showered and got dressed just to probably read all day, like all of my days are spent doing.

It kind of makes me miss school, which brings me thinking about my family and the life I lived before this. Don't get me wrong, I love Harry and the boys deeply, and I enjoy the fact that we all live together. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my family and friends from home.

I wonder if their doing ok, if Sabrina is still the snotty teen that's she become. I hope Brady is enjoying school and is continuing to make friends. More than anything I hope that dad is doing ok on his own without me. And jasmine, I just hope that she's being careful. Not going on dates with guys she knows she shouldn't.

I put my hair up into a high ponytail, not feeling like taming my wild hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and realize how different I looked. My hair as grown longer, almost reaching my butt. I ran my fingers through the long strands and realize that I really needed a haircut. I've also gotten a little skinnier in the stomach area, which isn't a bad thing.

I huffed, walking away from the mirror and exiting the room. I could hear the tv downstairs as I made my way down the stair, using the railing for support. Faint cheers greeted me as I made my way down to the kitchen, wanting to make something to eat.

I smiled once I saw Harry leaning against the counter, phone pressed to his ear as he seemed to be having a serious conversation.

"I can't today." He said sternly, running his ring covered hand through his hair.

I couldn't help but notice how different his voice was when he was talking on the phone. Whoever he was talking to obviously wasn't a friend, his rough and slightly annoyed tone only proving it further. He looked annoyed with whoever was on the other line, only making me more curious as to who it was.

"I just can't ok." He said roughly.

I walked deeper into the kitchen, trying not to disrupt him. I walked along the other side of the island, looking into the fridge.

"Fine. I'll go, but only today. I can't be doing this all the time." Frustration was evident on his face as he snapped at the caller.

I grabbed a bottle of water and an apple, deciding to stay and eat in the kitchen, I quietly sat up on the stool, still managing to catch Harry's attention somehow. He turned around and my heart warmed at how his face lit up when he saw me. I gave him a warm smile, one that he quickly returned with a huge one of his own. He continued to talk to the person on the other line as he stepped towards me. I felt a huge smile make its way on my face as he crouched down slightly, kissing me on the forehead gently.

"I'll be there in thirty. Just wait ok?" He barked into the line before hanging up, slamming his phone on the table.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly, concerned.

He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose before turning to look at me, taking a deep breath as he smoothed his hair down.

"Nothing. It's just I have to go out and take care of some business for the gang." He said hesitantly,making my heart sink.

"What kind of business?" I further asked, just wanting to know if he'll be in danger.

"There seems to be a disagreement, I don't know all the details. All I know is that they need me and the boys down there to take care of things."

I nodded my head slowly, watching as he stuffed his phone in his pocket. My heart sank as I realized he'll be leaving soon, along with the rest of the boys, leaving me alone. It's not that I'm scared or anything, I just would prefer not being alone in a huge house.

"Can I come?" I blurted out, watching as he froze.

"You want to come?" He said, confusion taking over his features.

"It gets boring when I'm all alone here. Plus it's kind of creepy being alone in a big house. Also I only ever go out to get grocery's now, I kinda need to get out more than that." I told him.

It went silent as he combed his hands through his hair, looking like he was contemplating it. I hopped off the stool and walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He looked down at me with furrowed eyebrows and I stepped up onto my tippy toes, pressing a kiss onto his cheek. His features softened slightly as his arms cane around my back, pulling me further against him.

"Please? I promise that if anything bad happens that I'll stay out of the way. I just don't want to be stuck here by myself. Please?" I pleaded, looking up at him with a pout.

A large smile went onto my face was he huffed in defeat, nodding his head hesitantly. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him quickly, excited to get out of the house. He chuckled before he quickly went serious again, turning towards me.

"I'm serious Ara, if something bad happens run. Even if none of us are with you." He said seriously making me scared slightly.

Even though I was a little wary I nodded my head. After all, nothing bad will probably happen. Right?
_____________________________
I'm suffering from serious writers block :(.

I hope you guys liked this one. Please vote,comment, and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day