Chapter Ninety Seven

*March 1st*
*Third Person POV*

Black vans littered the parking lot of the abandoned warehouse that the boys used often for their secret meetings. All of them filled with at least 10 men. It was early morning, the sun barely setting as the men started exiting their vans, walking into the warehouse where Harry and the men were waiting, Arabelle standing behind them.

They were having one last meeting before the violence started, wanting to make sure everything went according to plan. They wanted to make sure no hick ups happened before they even got to the facility.

Louis stood on the platform hung up high in the warehouse, waiting for all of the men to file in. Once he saw that they were all out of the cars and in the building he sent a thumb up to Harry, who nodded in return.

"Gentlemen." Harry hollered, gathering all the men's attention as they turned towards him. "We're here because of the injustice that was done to us, for the pain that we suffered against our will. But today we're going to change that once and for all! We will no longer be objects that people can control. We get to decide our fate, no one else. Now there will be casualties, some of you will not be making it out alive. But at least you died fighting for your freedom. I wish you guys the best of luck. Let's get going." Harry finished, raising his gun to fire a bullet in the air, dismissing the men.The men dispersed as Harry turned towards Liam and Zayn.

"Zayn, you drive Niall and Liam. Louis will go with Ara and I." He told them sternly, an authoritative tone taking over his voice, like that always did in these type of situations.

Zayn nodded as he ushered them to follow him, the boys complying as they followed Zayn out to his van. Harry turned towards Arabelle and it was only than that he let his serious expression fade a little.

"Are you sure your ready for this?" He asked her, concerned laced in his words as he knew what they were about to walk into. Arabelle swallowed her fear down as she nodded fiercely, refusing to let him know she was terrified.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She replied with a light smile, causing Harry to chuckle and shake his head. He found it funny that she always tried to make the best out of the worst situations.

"If you guys are done here we kind of have a war to go to." Louis replies sarcastically as he walked up to them, causing Harry to roll his eyes.

"Yea lets go." He answered, already beginning to walk in the direction of the cars. The two followed behind him and soon they were on their way to the mansion.

The car ride was deathly silent as they all prepared for what was about to come. They knew there was a chance that they wouldn't make it out alive, but any chance for freedom they were willing to take.

When they pulled up to the building all of the vans were parked about a block away, not wanting to be caught before they even got a chance to get out of the vehicles. Arabelle swallowed thickly as she knew what she had to do.

"Be careful." Harry told her, his green eyes filled with worry.

"I will." She assured him, a certain confidence in her tone that surprised her.

She leaned over the center console to connect her lips with his. The kiss was slow and filled with passion, both of them knowing this could be the last kiss they ever share. When they pulled apart both of them stared at each other with so much live and care in their eyes.