Chapter Seventy One

*February 28th*
*Arabelle POV*

I searched the closet for my grey sweater, moving the hangers until I finally found it. I took it off the hook pulling it over my head.

"Hey, you ready?" Niall knocked on the door.

"Yea." I answered.

I smoothed out my sweater before closing the closet door, walking towards Niall. I heard the door close as Niall followed me down the stairs,into the living room. I walked in to see everyone sitting on the couch, waiting patiently.

"Hi." I chirped, walking towards Harry.

He smiled up at me as I leaned down to place a kiss on his lips, resting to sit next to him. I smiled widely as he put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side. Niall sat across from us on the couch next to Louis, who looked confused.

"Ok so why did you call us all down here?" Louis asked, looking at Niall and I.

"Well Niall actually has an idea, so we don't have to lock me up like an animal." I explained excitedly.

"Oh no." Liam groaned. "Niall thinking is never good."

"Heyy!" Niall whined, launching a pillow at him.

The pillow hit Liam straight in the face, making him fall back into the couch. Niall cackled as Liam looked so surprised. I giggled as Liam grabbed the pillow, throwing it harshly back at him. We all bursted into laughter as it hit him in the face, causing his to fall off the arm of the couch. He hit the floor with a groan, raising his hand to flip us off.

"Can we get back to what's important here." Louis snapped impatiently.

All laughing ceased as we looked towards him, Niall sending a sheepish look his way.

"Sorry Lou." I apologized softly.

"Right so." Niall cleared his throat loudly. "What if we fake her death?"

The room went silent as everyone stared at him with bored looks on their faces. I felt all hope disappear as I looked at everyone, seeing the doubts on all of their faces.

"Are you serious." Harry said blankly.

"What?!" Niall asked.

"That didn't work so well last time idiot." Louis snapped.

"Guys but this time is different." I interrupted, trying to defend Niall.

"How so?" Liam turned to me.

"Because last time it was only you guys that knew. This time it will be everyone outside the gang." I informed.

"Right. We will make sure that we fake her death publicly. Than we can change some things about he appearance that way she can go outside and live like a normal person." Niall explained.

"Well how would we do that?" Liam questioned.

"What?" Niall asked.

"Fake her death publicly." Louis answered for Liam.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down at his hands, trying to come up with an answer.