Chapter Ninety Five

*March 27th*
*Third Person POV*
*11 Years Prior*
⚠️Violence//important au at end⚠️

"Level three." Roman spit out, his eyes trained on the ten year old boy in front of him.

Harry's heart dropped as everyone's eyebrows rose in surprise. Level three was the most harsh form of punishment at the establishment, only being used in dire situations. Only two kids have ever expirienced level three, and none of them ever came back.

Marcus raised an eyebrow at Roman, knowing that Harry actions weren't severe enough for level three.

"Boss, he didn't even do anything that dire." Marcus hesitantly spoke up his thoughts, knowing that Roman was abusing his power but also knowing that he was at a higher level than him.

"The f*cker spit in my face!" Roman declared angrily, raising his head to shoot daggers at the man.

"Mate they always spit in our faces, that's a level one punishment." Dan, one of the other higher up members, spoke up.

Roman glared at the men before turning his cold eyes to Harry. Harry stared back, his eyes just as cold as he refused to look away. Roman groaned, shaking his head in defeat before walking away.

"Send him to level one." Dan instructed the men, knowing that was the right level for Harry's actions.

Harry let out a silent breath of relief as he felt two hands reach under his armpits. They began to drag him towards the warehouse, Harry taking this time to glance over to where Niall was. He saw him shooting the guns of with Louis by his side, flinching every time the gun went off. Relief flooded his chest as he saw that Roman didn't go back to punish Niall, knowing that his efforts weren't for nothing.

The doors of the empty warehouse slammed open, the men dragging Harry towards the torture chambers. His feet dragged against the cement as they opened the doors to level one.

The room was fairly empty, the only thing there was a tray of different torture instruments and a chair in the middle of the room.

"Strap him down." Dan instructed the men, walking over to the tray of tools. The men followed his instructions as they dragged Harry to the chair before violently pushing him down. They placed his arms on the armrests of the chair and tightly strapped them down, doing the same to his ankles.

"He's all ready." Marcus told Dan, all of the men moving out of the way so Dan could step in front of Harry.

"What are we feeling like today boss?" Donatello asked, wanting to know which instruments to grab for him.

Dan stared down at Harry as he tried to determine which punishment he wanted to deliver to the small boy.

"Grab the water, and a cloth." Roman told him, the man rushing about to grab the items he told him to.

Harry closed his eyes and tuned out the sound of bustling objects around him. He didn't know what they were about to do to him, but he knew it would be anything but pleasant. He felt a pair of hands grab his hair, pulling his head back harshly so his neck laid on the back of the chair. A cloth was placed on his face as he could hear the men talk lowly in front of him.

"Start." Dans voice rang throughout the room.

Donatello lifted the bucket of water up, beginning to pour some over Harry's cloth covered face. Immediately the young boy started thrashing against his seat, his wrists pulling violently against the restraints as he gritted his teeth together. He could feel the water drip into his nose, making it harder to get hair. He could feel his breath start to quicken as he began to feel light headed.

This went on for forty five minutes, the men giving Harry breaks so they didn't suffocate him. Soon Dan instructed them to stop and grabbed another tool, ready to start phase two of his punishment.

Niall tapped his foot nervously against the concrete, the young boy worried about Harry. He was sitting in the lunchroom as he waited for Harry to come in. He was supposed to be eating, but he was far too anxious to, especially since Harry has been gone for four hours.

Suddenly the doors to the cafeteria opened, Niall looking towards the door as a gasp escaped his lips. A exhausted looking Harry walked into the room, his hair dripping wet. He had gashes all over his arms and face as his right eye was shut, a nasty purple bruise already forming. He had bags under his eyes and his shirt was ripped but his face didn't show any sign of pain.

Harry got his food, consisting of three day old chili and cold French fries, before sitting in front of a shocked Niall. Guilt instantly filled the seven year old boy as he looked at Harry's tired appearance, knowing that if he never said anything than it wouldn't of happened.

"I'm sorry." Niall whispered in a guilty tone, knowing that if he was heard by the guards near the door the same thing might happen. It's not that they weren't allowed to talk during lunch, it's just that your not really allowed to show sympathy in a place like this.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed together as he looked up at the blonde, not understanding what he was apologizing for.

"For what?" He asked, his voice rough as scratchy from the screaming he did earlier. He immediately winced at the rough, dry sound of his voice and quickly uncapped his water bottle, taking a drink as he waited for the Irish boy to respond.

"For getting you in trouble." Niall answered innocently, his blue eyes filled with guilt and sadness as he stared at the purple bruise on his eye.

Harry's face softened as he realized just how bad Niall felt about it. To Harry it wasn't a big deal, people around here get punished all the time. But Niall is still getting used to this life, he's a kind little boy with a big heart who doesn't deserve to be here. But even thought Harry didn't understand it he gave Niall a small smile as he shook his head.

"Don't worry about it kid."
________________
Awe I love Narry

Also the next 5 chapters will be the last so bear with me with getting them out on time. Some might be late because I find it difficult to end them right.

I hope you guys like this one. Please make sure to vote, comment and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day.