Chapter Sixty Eight

*February 27th*
*Arabelles POV*

My whole body froze with fear as I stared at the group of men, all of them had their guns pointed towards Harry. I excepted him tone terrified, shaking in fear with his face paled.

But he was just looking at them with a bored expression, not seeming to be phased by all the guns.

"Niall, bring Ara to the car." He instructed, not taking his eyes off Mark.

Niall nodded and grabbed my arm, moving to walk backwards.

"No." Mark barked, causing me to jump.

I heard a whole bunch of shifting and clicking as Nialls grip on my arm loosened. I could feel eyes on me as I turned around, my breath hitching as I look ahead. They no longer had their guns on Harry.

They were all pointed at me.

I felt bile rise from my stomach to my throat as my hands starting to shake at my sides. It became difficult to breathe as I realized there were 20 guns aimed right at my head. I look towards Harry to see him staring at me in fear, his face pale like he had just seen a ghost. Nialls hand that was rested on my elbow was shaking wildly, causing the fear in my stomach to grow.

"Mark..." Harry started slowly, turning towards the man. "She has nothing to do with this.

"She's your girlfriend Harry, meaning she has everything to do with this."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and the scared look on Harry's face grew. What does he mean when he says I have everything to do with this?

"She won't be worth anything to you." Harry said with a shaky voice.

"Of course she will. She's your leaders daughter." He laughed, making my stomach sink. "I planned for you to bring her, that's the whole reason we're here. I want her, for leverage of course."

"Uh... yea no. Not happening." Louis scoffed, stepping to the front.

"And who are you?" Mark asked rudely.

"Her brother." Louis answered.

Everyone gasped as Louis told them all information that they didn't know. Marks eyebrows raised in surprise as he raised his hand in the air, silencing the crowd.

"Your the leaders son then?" Mark as intriguingly.

"Wow didn't know Sherlock was here." Louis stayed sarcastically.

I watched on in fear as Louis stepped right in front of Mark, no trace of fear on his face as he raised an eyebrow as if to dare him.

"And your wrong by the way, we do have guns."

Louis raised his hands, causing all the men around us to take their guns out of their waist bands. We had more men on our side than Mark did, a good 20 or more difference. They all cocked and their guns and Harry instantly turned to me.

"Run." He mouthed.

I nodded as my throat ran dry, feeling Niall push me out of the crowd. I took off running as fast as I could, flinching when the first gunshot rang through the air. I heard a scream and a thud before all h*ll broke loose. I didn't look behind me as gunshots rang everywhere, people dropping behind me. I made it to the car and crouched behind it, trying to catch my breath.

I don't know how far Harry wants me to run, I don't even know where we are. The violence behind me kept going as more men screamed in agony. I screamed as I felt a hand go over my mouth, my whole body shaking.

"Shh it's me." Niall whispered, causing me to relax in his grip. "We need to get you out of here."

"What about Harry?!" I exclaimed.

"He'll find us when this is over but we need to leave now. More of Marks men are on the way and you can't be here when they are." He said seriously.

I swallowed my fear as we hopped in the car, Niall quickly turning on the engine. I stupidly looked behind me, feeling like was about to faint at what I saw.

There was blood everywhere.

Wounded men were laying on the ground, screaming in agony as their blood looked around their body's. Bullets were flying everywhere, hitting their unfortunate targets and sending them into an internal sleep. I felt the panic rise up my throat as I tried to find Harry. He wasn't anywhere, making me worry that he was one of the body's on the floor.

Niall sped off, speeding out of the parking lot and onto the road. I felt nauseous as he drove well over the speed limit, knowing that we were leaving Harry behind.

"It's going to be ok Ara. They'll be fine." Niall assured me.

I closed my eyes as I tried to control my breathing. The truth is we have no idea if their going to make it out alive or not. If they don't then I know for sure that Mark and his men are going to come after me. I have no idea what they want with me and I don't care to find out.

"Where are we going?" I asked anxiously.

"I have no idea, somewhere safe." Niall answered, not calming my thoughts.

I felt my bones chill as a question bounced around my brain.

"Niall." I spoke quietly.

He hummed, glancing over to me to let me know he was listening.

"What if they don't make it out." I said blankly.

"They will."Niall said sternly, trying to ease my troubled mind.

"But what if they don't?" I exclaimed.

"They will." He almost shouted, making me flinch at the new volume.

He breathed through his nose deeply, his whole body tense as he stared at the road. I felt tears come to my eyes as I thought about where they were. They could be dead for all we know.

"Their going to make it back." He said softly, making me turn to look at him.

"How are you so sure?" I whispered.

"Because they have to."
____________
Sorry if it sucked, I'm suffering from lack of creativity rn.

I hope you guys liked this. Please vote,comment,and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day