Chapter Seventy Nine

*March 2nd*
*Arabelle POV*

"Piercings?!" I squeaked in surprise, my eyes widening.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she turned to glance at Harry. She faced me and nodded slowly, a confused smile on her face.

"Yea hunny, piercings. What did you think I was here for?" She asked as she set her stuff on the table next to me.

"I don't know. Harry didn't tell me anything." I answered honestly, sitting down on the stool.

She laughed and shook her head as she began laying her materials on the table. I watched nervously as she placed tings, needles, clamps and more on the table. I could feel sweat forming in my hairline as my hands started shaking lightly. She raised her eyebrow as she glanced over to me, an amused smile on her lips.

"I'm guessing you've never got one before?" She asked politely, walking towards me.

I shook my head rapidly, I'm deeply afraid of needles. I never even got my ears pierced, and that barely hurts compared to what she probably does. Just the thought of a needle piercing through my skin makes me want to faint.

"Are you afraid of needles?" She asked, reading my mind.

"Yes." I said shakily.

She laughed lightly, trying to lighten the mood as she went to grab some rings. She grabbed three different ones before returning in front of me.

"I promise they don't hurt as bad as you think they will." She told me, holding up the rings. "Now we can do nose, lip or eyebrow. And if your feeling scandalous we can even do a belly button piercing."

My mind reeled as I looked at the rings, the metal making my mind spin. A sick feeling made its way to my stomach as she stared at me expectantly.

"Um." I paused as I cleared my throat before speaking again. "Which do you recommend"

She smiled seeming excited that I had asked for her opinion while I breathed a breath of relief, not wanting to make the decision on my own.

"Well in my opinion I feel that nose piercings are too popular, like I always have teenage girls coming to me for a nose piercing. If that's what you want then I'll do it, but for you I'd recommend an eyebrow or lip piercing. I would advise for the lip one to go in the corner right here." She motion towards her own lip ring on the corner of her mouth. "There both still pretty simple, but in my opinion you'd look better with either."

"I don't really know which one to do." I admitted, staring at the two rings with wide eyes.

"Mm." She hesitated for a minute before examining my face. "How about both?"

"Both?!" I spluttered out.

A loud laugh escaped her lips at my surprise as I just stared out her with my mouth wide. I didn't even know I was getting one piercing today, never mind two!

"You don't have to hun I'm just suggesting." She shrugged, little giggles still escaping her lips.

I looked down as I fiddled with my fingers, still not sure. She saw that I was having trouble and smiled at me.