Chapter Sixty Five

*February 23rd*
*Arabelles POV*

I stared out the window as I stirred my tea,rubbing my tired eyes. My head pounded as I listened to the birds chirping outside. The kitchen was quite, seeing as no one was up yet. I closed my eyes as I took in the peaceful moment, sipping my warm tea.

I wish I could say that I was too drunk to remember what happened last night. That I don't remember what that mans hands felt like on my body, or how my body was shaking violently because of how scared I was.

I also wish I could say that I don't know what happened to him. I know Harry killed him, that's why he wanted me out of the room. Even with Louis loud music blasting in the room, it still wasn't enough to drown out the mans screams. I don't know exactly what happened in there but I don't want to. All I know is that he's gone now and I don't know how to feel.

That man was not a good one and there's no doubt that I'm not the only girl he's done this to. He's probably done a lot of awful things in his life, like a lot of the men at the party. Does that mean that he deserved death though? Even if he did, who are we to determine that. Sure, that man could've deserved death, but not by our hand, well Harry's hand.

I'm not mad at Harry, I don't think it's right if I were. He only killed him because of something he did to me, because I was scared. It shouldn't come as a surprise and it doesn't really, I knew Harry was a killer when I got involved. It never seemed to bother me, because I never had to see or deal with it. But now he's killed someone because of me and I'm not sure how to deal with it.

"Babe?" Harry's voice came from the doorway.

I turned my head to see him walking in slowly,looking at me curiously. I could tell that he was trying to see if I was ok or not, and that made my heart warm. I gave him a soft, warm smile, just to let him know that I was fine. He seemed to relax at my gesture and he walked further into the room. He stopped to kiss me on the temple, causing me to giggle softly. He chuckled as he walked over to the counter, getting out stuff to make breakfast.

"Have you ate yet?" He asked, his back facing me as he moved around.

"No. Didn't really think about to be honest." I answered softly.

"Do you want something?" He further asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

He nodded as he continued to get stuff out. I heard him turn the burner on as he started to cook the eggs.

I hope he knows that I'm not mad at him. I mean, I'm still not sure if he knows that I know he killed him. I'm just guessing that's why we slept in the guest room last night. Though I'm glad we didn't, I didn't really feel like sleeping in that room.

"Harry." I spoke softly, causing him to hum in acknowledgement. "You killed that guy last night, didn't you?" I asked, though I already knew the answer.

I watched as he froze, standing still as he leaned on the counter. He sighed deeply before running his hand through his hair. He turned around and looked at me.

"I could tell that you already know the answer, or you wouldn't be asking." He spoke lowly.

I sighed, putting my head in my hands. "Yes I do know. I just wasn't sure how to bring it up. I just want you to know that I'm not mad at you." I spoke truthfully.

"Your not?" He said surprised.

I sighed as I got up, walking over to him as he watched me carefully. I stopped until I was right in front of him, grabbing his hand in my own. I leaned forward and pecked his lips lightly, feeling him sigh against my lips. I pulled back to see him looking at me, his gorgeous emerald eyes staring at me with such emotion.

"I understand why you did it. I just don't know how to feel." I informed him, putting my hands on his chest.

"What do you mean." He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know." I sighed, chickening out.

"No." He whined slightly.

I laughed as his hands came to rest on my waist. He quickly pulled me in, causing me to lose my footing and fall into his chest.

"Harry!" I squealed, trying to control my laughter.

"You do know. Tell me." He said sternly, but still sweetly so I know he cared.

"I don't know. I just feel weird that someone died because of me." I sighed, looking down at my feet. I could feel him staring at me, but if I stopped now I'd lose my confidence.

"I know it's not necessarily my fault, but I still feel like I'm to blame. Yes, that man most likely deserved to die, but not by our hands. It was any of our calls. He would've got what he deserved, but now I feel like something bads gonna happen because of it.". I told him

"Like karma?" He clarified.

"Yea. Something like that." I shrugged. "It's stupid cause I know you do stuff like that all the time bu-" He interrupted me by putting his fingers under my chin.

"Hey." He said softly. "It's not stupid. I am used to that kind of stuff. Your not, and that's ok. I don't expect you to be and I don't expect you to try to. It's ok that your not used to it, because this isn't your life, it's mine." He finished.

My breath caught in my throat as I saw the way he was looking at me. So much emotion was held inside those emerald orbs. Orbs that hold stuff that I only wish he would tell me. I felt my eyes start to water as I leaned forward, pressing out lips together. The kiss was short, but filled with passion and everything we couldn't find the words to say. When he pulled away I leaned my forehead to his.

"But Harry you are my world."
_____________________________
Cute.

I hope you guys liked this one. Please vote, comment, and share. It means a lot.

Have a good day