Chapter Eighty Four

*March 9th*
*Harrys POV*

"I still don't understand why you had to be so rude to her!" I told Arabelle, laughing as I remembered the fight between her and her sister.

We were driving home from her house after a very long, dramatic dinner. It all ended ok though, for her and her sister made up and her dad seems to approve of me.

"Because." Arabelle defended from the passenger seat. "If you really knew her you would know she had it coming."

I just laughed once again, shaking my head at her. I do understand why she got mad at her, I would have been mad if someone flirted with her in front of me.

Her sister just seems like a stubborn person, kind of rude but oh well. I think she just feels alone.

"I think your sisters just lonely." I voice my thoughts. "Maybe she just needs to find someone." I suggest with a shrug of my shoulders.

Arabelle pursed her lips, looking out the window as she pondered my question.

"Maybe your right. But I don't know anyone that will put up with her." She admitted.

I brought my focus back on the road as I thought about what she said. Her sister does seem like a pretty hard chick to handle, but their has to be someone that will be good for her.

"What about Niall?" I questioned hesitantly, looking at her to catch her reaction.

Her eyes widened as she gasped, grasping my forearm excitedly. I smiled at how cute she looked before returning my attention back to the road before I crash.

"That's a great idea!" She exclaimed. "Does he even date though.

"I mean, he hasn't before. But that doesn't mean that he won't. It's worth a shot."

"Are we really going to play matchmaker." She laughed loudly, the sound like music to my ears.

I just chuckled and turned on the radio, Arabelle gasping as one of her favorite artists were on the radio. I watched with a fond smile as she started singing along, dancing weirdly in the passenger seat. My heart swelled as I thought of how much I loved her, even if she is dancing very weirdly in my car.

"No but seriously, we should set them up." She told me as we pulled into the driveway.

"How old is your sister anyway ?" I didn't even know if this girl was old enough to date Niall.

"She's turning eighteen in like a month, why how old is Niall."

"About to turn 19." I answered, both of us sighing in relief. (A/N I know Nialls the same age as Harry but I made him younger because it's necessary for the plot. :))

We walked into the house, instantly hearing the boys arguing about something on the tv. I rolled my eyes as I took off my shoes, laying them down on the mat besides the door before going on my search for Niall.

I found him sitting on the couch with Louis and Liam, all of them playing some video game and screaming loudly at each other.

"Niall." I called loudly, causing him to whip his head towards.

"AHA! I win!" Liam cheered triumphantly.

Niall turned towards the screen and cursed loudly, slamming his control on the table.

"God damnit." He yelled, his face red as he turned to me. "What do you want?" He barked, obviously angry that I made him lose his precious game.

"Cut the attitude I need to talk to you." I said, rolling my eyes as I walked into the kitchen.

To my relief the kitchen was empty and I sat down on one of the stools, waiting for Niall to follow. He came in a few seconds later, his face still red and his eyebrows furrowed as he glared at me.

"I swear to god if this is stupid." He mumbled as he sat down across from me.

"Well it depends." I told him as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just get on with it." He mumbled, waving me on with his hand.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude as I ran my hand through my hair, trying to figure out how to say it.

"I know you don't date, but Arabelle and I found the perfect girl for you." I told him bluntly.

"How is she 'perfect' for me?" He asked me, his eyebrows furrowed over his eyes.

"Well your both stubborn hard a**es for one. For two you need a girl with attitude, a little bit of spunk in other words. She doesn't put up with any sh*t." I told him, laughing as I thought of how similar they were.

"Is she hot?" He asked me.

"I don't know man it's Arabelles sister." I scoffed, not answering that question because of Arabelle.

"So she is hot. I mean Arabelle ain't bad looking so her sister shouldn't be bad either." He laughed, causing me to shoot him a glare.

"Well your the one who didn't want to answer." He told me, still laughing.

"No she's not ugly." Arabelle scoffed from the doorway. "And you better treat her well if you do get with her. I know your stubborn but so is she, that's why you guys will fit so well."

"What does she look like?" Niall sighed, and I could tell he was giving in.

"You'll see when you meet her." Arabelle said, sitting down next to me.

"Just warning you, she can be a b*tch." I said, causing Arabelle to smack me.

"Sounds like my type of woman." Niall smirked, standing up. "Just let me know when you want us to meet up." And with that he left, leaving Arabelle and I alone.

I turned around to see her glaring at me, causing a loud laugh to escape my lips. She scowled at me as I brought her onto my lap.

"I was just joking." I said loudly, causing her to scoff.

"Yea ok." She said jokingly, rolling her eyes.

"Oh be quiet." I laughed, leaning over and planting a kiss on her lips.

"Fuck you." She muttered.
____________________________
Ouu Sabrina and Niall.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote, comment and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day.