Saturday Writings

Prolouge~

"For as long as time has gone on, Saturdays have been reserved for the boys."

~Craig Penderson

Dan's POV

     Arin recently suggested that we hang out every Saturday seeing as our recording sessions apparently weren't enough. These days were for us to separate work from home. We made an agreement to not speak about the Grumps. So as long as it was Saturday, we were no longer Grump and Not So Grump, we were just two bros (Chilling in a hot tub, but like maybe gay?). 

This particular Saturday Arin had the wonderful idea to read shitty shitty fanfiction.  Saturday, May 23, 2013, it all began with a Doofenshmirtz x Perry the platypus clean fanfiction. We laid in the dark, reading the fanfiction back and forth in a scripted manner.

"Ah Perry the platypus, seems you have accidentally stumbled into my lair, AND BY ACCIDENTALLY I MEAN TOTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!!" I shouted- at the top of my lungs mind you.

"We're in a living room, Daniell. Please keep the gay tension to a minimum." Arin groaned, but even Hellen Keller could tell he loved it- and the bitch was blind AND deaf.

"You know you love it..." I retorted with a sly smirk. He huffed and rolled his eyes, I had won this battle. As the night rolled forth, and delirium had taken hold, I decided we should write our own.

After throwing ideas back and forth, we had decided to write a Link and Zelda fanfiction, with a close second of Mario x Sonic. And so it began, the descent into the craziest two-way orgy I had and will ever have experienced- with ex-Dclub member Arin Hanson, and Danny sexbang/ Dan Avidan...