Lovely Mornings

"Hey, Jimmy, what the fuck, this bitch just said 'water is dry when you drink it' and on Jah bro, I've never been angrier."

-Candace from Phineas and Ferb

Arin's POV

I wake up in Dan's embrace and get an idea slowly untangling myself from his arms as to not wake him as I sneak to the kitchen. I have a slight limp from yesterday's escapades but nothing too serious. I throw on my 'kiss the cook' apron because if he happens to walk in here while I'm cooking, he'll have to kiss me. (It's the rules, Eric.) I begin cooking my recipe for homemade Taco Bell AM Crunchwraps as I hum to myself. I put mayo on his instead of hot sauce because he's a baby. I fix us each a plate and a glass of orange juice and set his on a trap, looking all pretty and shit. Then I grab a slip of paper and a pen and begin writing.

"Dear Love of my life,

It's been a hell of a ride, like honestly dude, who's life is this crazy? I'm seriously starting to consider the whole 'teenage girls writing out our lives in a fanfiction that they're putting way too much effort in' theory. Like fuck man, I got shot, you went into a coma, and my ex-wife is in rehab. But hey, I think that is pretty much the worse it gets. I mean what else could go wrong? Anyway, I wanted to make this breakfast as the perfect prologue to hopefully some goddamn normalness. Though we both know our lives will never be normal. We're gay YouTubers, we will live a life of chaos forever, but I hope it's fun chaos. Like Florida man headlines chaos. I don't think either of us have ever actually asked yet we just kinda assumed so I figured maybe we should clarify. Leigh Daniel Avidan, will you do me the honor of officially being my boyfriend?"

As I finish it I do two little boxes underneath with hearts all around them. I label the boxes as, "Yes!" and "Obviously Arin we've already had gay sex." I fold up the note into a little envelope and put it in the corner of the tray. I go back into the bedroom to find Dan Snuggled under the blanket holding onto my pillow, I assume he was searching for me in his sleep. That's fucking adorable. I set the tray on the bedside table and curl up beside him facing him. I lean in and softly place my lips on his. He stirs so I pull away and boop his nose. 

"Dan... Sweetie. Dan? Come on you sleepy fucker wake up." I say, the gentle circles I was rubbing on his upper arm turned into me shaking him.

"Ugh, Arin stoppp." He whines and I giggle.

"Wake the fuck up babe come on. I have a surprise." I say and he closes his eyes again.

"Is it another wake-up blowjob?" He asks groggily chuckling.

"No, it's better... well? Okay maybe not better but get the fuck up." He sits up slowly and rubs his eyes. 

"Fine Arin but this better be good, I was having a dream that we were cuddling." He mumbles.

"We CAN cuddle IN REAL LIFE babe," I say climbing off and grab the tray bringing it over and carefully setting it in his lap. 

"Ariinnnn." He says looking at the food in awe. "Did you fucking go get me taco bell?" He asks picking it up and turning it over in his hands.

"Nope, I made it," I say proudly running to the kitchen to grab mine. I grab it and walk back sitting beside him.

"You're telling me? You MADE THIS?!" He asks already halfway through it.

"Yeah, it's my favorite recipe," I say between bites.

"You could genuinely give Taco Bell a run for their money dude, this shit is great." He says finishing it and picking up the note. As he reads he silently mouths along as I see a smile on his face grow. As I look at him I feel a smile spread across my face too. As I look at him he looks around frantically for a pen.

"Fuck I forgot to give you a pen. Hold on." I say hopping up and running to the dresser to grab a pen before slipping it into his hand. He quickly starts writing adding in a new box. I feel myself start to panic. Fucking, that bitch was literally slamming my cooch yesterday. Is he really about to say he doesn't want to be my boyfriend? He writes a shit done and I get even more anxious. After about five minutes he hands it back. and the bottom half of the page is full of his chicken ass scratch handwriting. 

"FUCKING. Arin, you got shot, I went into a coma and both times we stayed by each other's side the entire time. You left your goddamn wife for me Arin, of fucking course I'll be your boyfriend. bitch." 

It takes me two fucking minutes to read that shit, maybe Dan thinks I can't read- a statement yet to be proven- because he puts his hand on my face, tilts my chin towards him and smirks. 

"You got a tight little man pussy , and I wouldn't give that shit up." For a minute I think I could fucking kill him. Logically, I could, like on JAH bro. "I'm just fucking with you, I love you and your juicy, gorilla grip bussy." I take a moment to comprehend the sentence, but I eventually say fuck it and lean in for a kiss.  

His kisses always taste like Little Ceasers, which is cute as fuck. 

He places his forehead against mine, I feel the calm wash over me. But, a tinge of doubt rests within my mind. I want to keep him safe, keep us safe. I want to have something that only we get. Something that we can both understand.

"Can we have a safe word?" He raises a brow. 

"Like a sex safe word?" He can see my reluctance to joke in turn, and gets serious.

"No, like a word for if we feel unsafe. Like.....pre?" I don't want him to be worried, I want the word to be natural too, I want us to have something that only we get. 

"Arin, imma fuckin' pre, I love that for our safe word." He squeezes my hand, his gaze is so gentle and kind. 

I'm so happy he's my boyfriend.